Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

YEEEEEHAAAAA

1 Like

goddammit, of course I’m asleep when you cross the finish-line :<

Nice job anyway :smiley: now get some stretch goals!

We only went and did it… :smiley:

1 Like

I knew I would miss it by some hours :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

9 Likes

Awesome! we have the goal met, I need to celebrate somehow. Now to wait see if any stretch goals are met :smiley:

Put the typos back to celebrate this moment!
Making 1000 an hour now woow. DAT SPIKE

1 Like

OMG 10 PEOPLE HAVE WITHDRAWN 2500 PLEDGE
HOLY CRAP!

back at 277k nooooooklkkkkkooooodhshshsjsbhsjsjshs

Nice try, but Kickstarter doesn’t work like that.

3 Likes

you wanna me back at 290k right? hah shes at work now and im empty

yay

2 Likes

now time for some stretch goals :blush:

7 Likes

Also, because I love you guys so much right now (I cant stop yay-ing), have some futuristic space pony music

4 Likes

Staff? i think we need a extension in the badges … many are full atm. i think there has to be a stockup…

9 years @devs. 9 years of following this projekt for me and now finally you have the resources to bring this dream of game to life. Yeah! Congratulations to every one :joy:

5 Likes

May I point all of you to the thread launched right before the kickstarter started…

Now its time to start planning a large internet party. Maybe all the $250+ backers getting together when we can use the prototype, drinking, drunken flying, crashing into stuff, crashing the server(s)… you know, a party.

7 Likes

Like the idea, wan’t to play it asap as well AND will have a cold beer or some more on my Infinty BS er…deflower ^^. I’m in.

1 Like

Will post a thread on it as soon as the developer section of the forum is up. Thinking about this more now and it is the logical next step (after trying to get stretch goals), for an after-party.

To everyone that wants to join in but does not have dev access, too bad. There are still a couple days to up your tier to get in (to the not-cult)

There’s ofcourse the option - Partylivestram for the whole community.

1 Like

Not everyone has flash, nor would I ever suggest that anyone use anything that has to do with flash. I am sorta assuming that whatever livestream services they have set up use a flash viewer/player.

11 Likes