Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

BATTLESCAPE IS COMING!

Oh sod off, Discourse, trying to tell me to be more descriptive…

3 Likes

viagracialisenzytelevitraRbuxhdiviagracialisenzytelevitraprozaclexaprocelexasavellapaxilcrwellbutrinremeronzoloftyarismustangcorvettedeloreandmc12porcheaudivolskwagenturbodieselvindieseliamgrootdisneypixarducktailswoohoofluxcapacitormakeitso

7 Likes

WE MADE IT!

2 Likes

Say it like Mojo Jojo:
Battlescape the game we have been waiting for some for nine years most for less if I have that part of the weighting correct. The amount of the pledge has finally been pledged to a sufficient amount to equal the amount of the goal. Having surpassed the goal the pledge is still ok for the goal being met is the target. Going over the goal is accepted as good.

I’m sorry for it being too short. Tired.

3 Likes

[quote=“Bentware, post:831, topic:1118”]
Say it like Mojo Jojo:
[/quote]I tried reading it in this guy’s voice, but it just seemed to be an ill fit…

3 Likes

http://cdn.mse.psddev.com/dims4/SPORTS/105d777/2147483647/resize/618x410>/quality/75/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.mse.psddev.com%2F08%2F4a%2F8c84b54f42f49d1be0699c99e6e4%2Fseinfeld.gif

10 Likes

301,169,we did it!

1 Like

yes and 53 hours still left.

WE DID IT!

I can’t believe we actually made it this far, a huge successful Kickstarter campaign and we’re only just starting to get noticed.

This is going to turn into something big. This is my favorite internet community, and this is just such an awesome, unbelievable moment, having been here for nearly 6 years now.

I’m truly proud to be a part of it.

7 Likes

Finally.

Now, time for stretch goals!

Damn i missed the party … oh boy i was so tired after 290k ish sex tonight :confused: are we really at 300 ???

3 Likes

Congratulations I-Novae ! It’s done !

That’s one way to celebrate the milestones :laughing:

I just got home from a long day and I wasn’t thinking about the ks and this totally made my night.

Congrats Inovae! You guys deserve it!

WOOOT !!! (pls dont tell her) :heart_eyes:

CONGRATULATIONS I-Novae !! You realy deserve it. The hype is growing ! :smiley:

I woke up at 300 500! Congrats to everyone!

Just wanted to add that the trending amount as per Kicktraq, while it came close, never dipped below 100%.

1 Like

Whoohoooooooo, amagaaaaaaadd!!! What a relief!!! Shpvnbabwueiocnbsvdyfeiehedvv!!!

(Keyboard bashing becomes weird on mobile)

On a more serious note, it would be so great to be able to provide an office space for these guys, so they could be together-er

Congratulations! A well deserved kickstarter success.