Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

No. They earned $1100 since you woke up 10 minutes ago.

3 Likes

the last jump was almost 1k all at once (spamming discord w/ glee)

Job done, well done everyone, well done!

4 Likes

I’m just sitting here with a big, stupid grin on my face.

5 Likes

Me too. Except I’m in bed, and it’s 3 o’clock in the gd morning

3 Likes

Just updated the title of the thread :smile:

1 Like

wnyip,q53[af’pdn3eioasnedq’ne2q35 6fa
5d

5 Likes

THIS thread will be a nice read in few years!
I followed every day, every peak, every leas fortunate moment.

We all did it!

Inovae! This is a great day and I was there when it hit 300k.

3 Likes

I nodded off to sleep there between 298 and just a few minutes before 300. Woke just in time.

1 Like

[quote=“Lomsor, post:814, topic:1118, full:true”]
wnyip,q53[af’pdn3eioasnedq’ne2q35 6fa5d
[/quote]Oh yeah, I forgot this was also “Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread”

Ao9rc7t4w8o7tb48o7TPN74YT99E4TVNSE895TAPN9E8Y;A9E85YA;U5yire

2 Likes

Funding plus $709

lkjsafljasdhfgiluahregiubeglijubvlubjargliujbaerglibujaglkjbgiubaerlnbadfkljbo8ut98ph3q5p98heqrg9u8hadfoihqo98hq3t45r

Usually u get flagged for this.

Inovaejdjdnkdodhhah;#¥÷^÷£#¥#,#:#€#¥##:#^#;::*) ₩£_%$::#¥×#&# YEAH

5100 backers!

1 Like

Watch as the forums die overnight because every single member was flagged as a spammer and auto banned :expressionless:

3 Likes

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2805740/kid-smashes-keyboard-o.gif

10 Likes

5,100 backers $300,729 pledged.
usdfujhywanguyxsqyfrnhvxiuAtvRVUIUIFGGNDVRIaweUYB :open_mouth:

Very exciting times. Well done to all the I-Novae guys. You all rock.

Very proud to be part of this awesome community.

6 Likes

Grats!! It’s finally happened.

2 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes