Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

$299,354 :hushed:

Sorry TA you posted when I posted. /shrug

$681 remaining

Anyone else in IRC?

We’re mostly on Discord.

I gotta go to bed! So close to seeing the funding mark! But, conference to lead tomorrow… must have sleeps… :confused:

A tad early, but…

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smiley:

9 Likes

Going the wrong way D:

Yeah! wtf :frowning:

Coming back now. Still down $40 from the peak, though

Waking up to only a few hundred left is awesome! Congrats I-Novae! I fully expect this to have succeeded by the time I get home from work.

Edit: or maybe even before I leave!

We have liftoff.

5 Likes

And it’s done.

2 Likes

DONE! 10char

2 Likes

OMG, well done all!

3 Likes

300k!!!

It’s there!

3 Likes

Funding plus $64!!!

3 Likes

:boom: :sparkles: :dizzy: :balloon: :crossed_flags: :tada: :confetti_ball: :boom: :sparkles: :dizzy: :balloon: :crossed_flags: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles::sparkles:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :boom: :sparkles: :dizzy: :balloon: :crossed_flags: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles::boom: :sparkles: :dizzy: :balloon: :crossed_flags: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles:

5 Likes

300,564!!!

2 Likes

Whoo! Now who was the bastard that dropped $1000 to rocket past $c on me?

5 Likes

Did they really just earn 1000 since I woke up 10mins ago? Time for the real keyboard mashing excitement from the community!

1 Like

15 Likes