Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

You may think you are all in different parts of the world, but in reality you are all in the same room playing the game of life in VR

1 Like

VRception…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be mad if you took my $2500 to celebrate for a day. I mean, damn. You guys deserve to bask at least that much. Just sayin’.

I keep seeing this $95mil number flying around about some other game called Star Citizen. Like, I honestly don’t follow this stuff, but who needs that much money to make a game or anything, really? Crazy. This Kickstarter has been quite the educational experience.

Enjoy this moment because many seemed adamant in ensuring you earned every penny – constantly equating you to other projects, without any regard to the work you have demonstrated. That surely must be frustrating. I know it pisses me off, and I’m just a fly on the wall.

In my mind, this is a late payment for all the hard work you’ve already done to get here. Thanks for sticking with it. Seriously, I haven’t been this excited about anything in a while, and I haven’t actively played a video game in years.

7 Likes

Hay Hutchings step away from the beard!

1 Like

Better Than Life has been severely downgraded.

3 Likes

GAME OVER

Killed by the Despair Squid

2 Likes

I’m not going to bed until this thing reaches $300,000

And I got 4 hours of sleep last night :expressionless:

1 Like

Wooo guys. Its here, we are here!

Who is hovering the reply button to get that 300k post forst? At work and only have crappy 3g connection so it wont be me.

Your obscure reference is lost on me. I tried. I really did.

Sorry, I replied to you instead of Kichae. It’s a Red Dwarf thing

2 Likes

I-Tired… There is a nap for that!

1 Like

Hi there planet Elliott.
Be visiting you soon

1 Like

Bentaware u made post 777 in here. Mist mean something!

Edit typos
Edit 2: putting typos. Back

Evil and then some. :imp:

Hay slug put them typos back. They were my friends.

OOH I saved them Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha!

:ribbon: $299,000 :ribbon:

2 Likes

:small_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: $299k :large_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond:

$1000 countdown!
$996!
$936!
$646!

1 Like

936 10char

1 Like

$936 left!

[quote=“Red_Syns, post:784, topic:1118, full:true”]
936 10char
[/quote]lol i needed 10 char too

1 Like

646 dollars to go!

That was a YOOJ jump! :open_mouth: Did the number of backers increase?