Hah, totally missed it! Nice one…
[quote=“Kichae, post:708, topic:1118”]
If we’re safely past $300k, I’m going to dial my pledge back so that the electric company doesnt break my thumbs, and increase my contribution post KS, once I can actually afford it.
[/quote]I thought about doing this, but then I realized that if everyone started doing this, we might end up unfunding ourselves 
Does anybody actually read the ToS when they give away money? Once a project has been funded on Kickstarter, it cannot become unfunded by cancellations. Someone who pledges can only reduce their pledge by as much as it takes to get to the minimum funding level.
Red, I think you misinterpreted my comment. I was mulling over the idea that everyone might reduce their contribution amount BEFORE the deadline has been reached, resulting in less than $300,000 when the deadline passes.
Well you can’t blame him, the context was established by Kichae as being removing pledges once past $300k.
I thought Kichae was reducing his pledge prior to reaching the deadline? As in - he was anticipating a successful KS so he reduced his pledge.
We’re all both excited and exhausted. We’re shifting our focus toward hitting stretch goals and getting the website ready to accept post-KS pledges. In other words we’re all still working non-stop.
Reason #1 I’ll never run my own Kickstarter for anything. Entirely too much stress for entirely too long.
Before the deadline but after reaching the minimum goal.
You know what I’m loving about this? The semantic debate is happening after I’ve gone and emptied my account to the utility gods.
Man!
![]()
[quote=“Kichae, post:757, topic:1118, full:true”]
You know what I’m loving about this? The semantic debate is happening after I’ve gone and emptied my account to the utility gods.
[/quote]This is learned behavior and you’re setting a terrible wonderful example!
$298,000

What’s going on? why is everyone so excited, someone fill me in ASAP.
Omg! You waited for me to witness this!
We have a camera hidden at Infinity headquarters and we know what your doing. 
Exams are finally finished for the year, and I made it home after living in the lab for two weeks…
Just made my pledge.
I took a while…
Less than $1337 left!
Wait, what? When did we get a headquarters? @INovaeAndre … do you know what’s going on here?
Hutchings mutters to himself… I haven’t even seen the other devs in person yet…
. . .Ow.
Screw the forum fairy.