Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

5,000 backers!

3 Likes

5,001 People pledged.
AusQB
< 1m
5,000 backers!

You can type faster then me I see. :wink:

I’ll add, $294,875

1 Like

Absolutely, it’s not like I had the post prepared and hovered over the reply button for five minutes.

5 Likes

295k $ !! Awesome ! Up my plege again to get it don’t know what’s happenning nor my wife lol !

2 Likes

295490 in 2 minutes !!

Almost sleepy time. Looks like I will miss that 300k milestone :frowning:

1 Like

You could just donate $4,210 bucks… :wink:

4 Likes

$296K, only 4k to go now.

2 Likes

BAH ninja’d by Crayfish!!!

1 Like

Hey it’s the first one I’ve got, spread the love around :wink:

4 Likes

Just about 3.5k left

2 Likes

3000!!!
…10 char

1 Like

99% and counting!

2 Likes

297K!

Shit it’s finally here, should be funded tonight!

1 Like

$297,289 !!!

What milestone is that, you ask? Why, tis the first time we’ve hit the number 297,289, of course! :smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. Do I wait up in the faint hope of seeing $299,792 show up, or do I go to bed?

So hard to decide!

1 Like

Did you mean the palendromic 297,792? In which case, YES.

Personal day!!! :fireworks:

No, I meant $c!

1 Like

I’m waiting for $298,663 personally.