Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

This is really exciting! If we’re safely past $300k, I’m going to dial my pledge back so that the electric company doesnt break my thumbs, and increase my contribution post KS, once I can actually afford it. But I will most definitely be seeing everyone in space sometime soonish!

6 Likes

Soooooooooooo… Are we allowed to start celebrating yet or should we still be super reserved about the future?

you can celebrate all you want I guess :stuck_out_tongue: just don’t hope you get on https://www.reddit.com/r/Prematurecelebration/

Though I’m pretty sure it will be funded. The project got $7.5k yesterday, today it’s above $13k (and counting) and both those spikes are without the thunderclap. All that and they’re only $7k from being funded with 2.5* days to go :wink:

*mini edit

1 Like

Sidekick says go for it. Said so for the last 4 days in fact. :smiley:

1 Like

As the usual saying goes, don’t count your chickens before they have hatched.

Nonetheless, it’s quite safe to say the KS will be funded. At its minimum level, it seems, unfortunately, but it will be funded.

3 Likes

Yup spike is till the end… Pretty sure. Expecting 350-400k maybe

Finally, Kate Russell shows support. Another good idea come full circle.

2 Likes

I’m not counting my chickens until the lottery numbers are called. Oh so many eggs.

2 Likes

#$293,552!!! W00T!!!

HYPErdrive engaged!

1 Like

At the rate this is going, if I stay up late I might get to see the moment the goal is reached :smiley:
I wouldn’t want to miss that happening.

1 Like

Booooh I need to sleep now!

Oh well… see i tomorrow way beyond 300k

With officially

98%

of votes, the President of Kazakhstan one-upped the President of Turkmenistan in 2015.
Isnt Democracy awesome?

Unfortunately i will miss the 99% and 100% and 5000 Backers milestones overnight. As compensation, i would like to order a nice large and tasty piece of stretch goals for breakfast tomorrow. Please? :cake:

7 Likes

around 6100 to go, and it is past midnight. on some days I would stay up much later to see this happen but as I have uni tomorrow I think I might have to go to bed.
I look forward to seeing if we have met any stretch goals when I wake up :grinning:
EDIT: 20 mins later and I still haven’t gone to bed yet :confused: I am going to be really tired when I get up.

2 Likes

:heavy_exclamation_mark: :heavy_dollar_sign: 294,000 :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_exclamation_mark:

2 Likes

Beat me to it!

ONLY 6 GRAND TO GO!!!

100 dollars an hour. That’s all we need.

1 Like

This is nice. I’ve got this warm fuzzy feeling creeping on me where before there was only stoic confidence… That’s a milestone, right? :wink:

6 Likes

I think my subconscious got so anxious about missing the grand moment that it woke me well before I normally get up (though it’s actually an ideal time to wake up for a normal person). Crazy to see all the activity that happened overnight and the daily data on Kicktraq is such a glorious sight.

2 Likes

Fifth most important day of KS

we just need 300 + a little more to cansel trolls which are going to unpledge at the last moment