Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

290k!!! wohaaa!

2 Likes

HAR i ninjad yoh :smiley:

290k $!!

Raaaaah burned

1 Like

Kamui from the future : 300k $! First one !

1 Like

now its time for someone spending 10k :sunglasses:

1 Like

i promised to have sex with my wive at 290k …shit… i miss the 300k :frowning:

2 Likes

Dudes! We need some punch in those milestone posts in this level of funding! :open_mouth:

For example:

:fire: :fire: :fire: 290 000 !!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Haha love that comment, never thought of lol

Fuck bed time in a short while. I wont be here when it goes 300 :frowning: :frowning:

USA community coming online soon. It will blow the 300!!!

Hell yeah Inovae, you guys did this!
9 years Flavien! Mega job

5 Likes

Hope to wake up to good news :sunglasses:

1 Like

OMG i have really great days lately.
You are just making them better. :smile:

Yeeeeeeees !!!

Eeeehhh sorry too much enthousiasm but no rich editor in smartphone but please rock for me too

What would Inovaeteam been doing… keith, Flavien?

Please let us know after what you felt this last hours before full funding.

It’s ok Earthslug, we’re at the helm monitoring media and pushing updates where we can.

Have a good sleep, it will all be over soon, no need to stress about it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support

8 Likes

97%

of voters elected the current President of Turkmenistan in 2012.
Source: The current President of Turkmenistan.

7 Likes

Welllll…

The thing is… I wont be playing this game ever

I just killed myself by pledging 500 instead of 250.
Wife will kill me.

Unless you guys, wont tell her…

See ya at my base/space station firing pink laser colors!

4 Likes

What’s in it for me if I don’t tell?

3 Likes

You get the honor to bow at my statue muhaha

292k btw

2 Likes

We’ll be on the same one. Unless I decide to dip into savings which honestly don’t appeal to me.

2 Likes

According to kicktraq there have been 200 backers so far today and a total of $12,295! That is quite a spike compared to previous days :smiley: I wonder how much longer the spike will go on for, could this be the start of the end of kickstarter spike?