Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

I suggest a storm of special 300k milestone posts :wink:

3 Likes

The remaining time on the Kickstarter page changed from days to hours.

1 Like

Huge! 95%! It’s getting a bit easier to breath. It might gappen tomorrow as @Wargrim says.

Stretch goals aside, every penny on the safe side helps!

Edit: 286k!

286k ! 14 left !

Editing is cheating :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Editet before your post :smiley:

We may have even more than yesterday.
Ow, havent we already.
Guess the final rush has begun!
Look at that nr of backers increase!

1 Like

So exciting!! The goal is in sight :smiley:
I want to be online when the goal is met but I think that is unlikely.

1 Like

287k!

Had to up my pledge by 1 dollar :smiley:

5 Likes

Just up my pledge by 5$ who says more !!!??

2 Likes

And now it’s 288k!! I’m about to start the actions described in the topic title!

1 Like

96%

is the number where the Planetside 2 loading bar gets stuck when the login server is down

7 Likes

Anyone has survival kit to survive this last 66 hours? O_O

I’ve been waiting for this, the rise of Infinity: BattleScape is upon us!

The excitement is killing me!

11,385 to go

:smiley:

2 Likes

289k haha good run here

1 Like

First: congratulations @ Inovaeteam on the SUCCESFULL ks!

Gratz all backers. See you in the closed dev builds and we will welcome all alpha and beta backers hopfully soon!

Good job all: I was first hahaha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

now you just edit “300k!” into that post later :wink:

2 Likes

nah Lucas I guess it isn’t a valid ‘I was first’ post, if the following messages applaud reaching lower milestones ^^ No editing can change that ^^

2 Likes

300k!!! Wooow we will hit it tomorrow

1 Like

290 025 and counting!

2 Likes