Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

20% in 8 hours …

I want to say something else : I’m often happy to see another screenshot, a video about this game, but after a few years, I was not as stomached as I was when I saw the tech demo in 2010. And I could not retrieve this sensation. And then, in the livestream of bluedrake42, he decided to go at the dark side of the planet with rings… I had the feelings that I was discovering something real. Like if I was realizing this dream we all share I think, to see a splendid view on an exoplanet. The colors… the sky, all of this moment was magical. And for this, even if for the moment I can’t, this will make me pledge as much as I can.

Thank you I-novae.

If you want to feel it again like me, the moment begins at 1h51m approximately

3 Likes

I particularly enjoyed @Hutchings 's ramming manoeuvre at 31:45 into that video :smile:

4 Likes

I was near death, all out of boost, and barely able to repair… so I just used the last option available to me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

obligatory:

:star: :star: 60.000 :star: :star:

3 Likes

That is 1/5 of the Minimum target!

(Hype! Hype! Hype!)

4 Likes

(because who doesn’t like phat staxx?)

1 Like

why doesn’t the KS have any media attention? even googling “infinity kickstarter” there isn’t a single article about it. not even one gaming website has it the KS info listed? shame…MMORPG still has TQFE listed at an 8.1 rating (higher than most games on the site lol

I guess all I can do is share the KS on my steam and hope you get a few clicks! #pledged

1 Like

Give it some time, its only been a couple of hours. News articles have to be written first and then approved by editors etc.

1 Like

:moneybag: $65,000 :moneybag:

No big deal.

3 Likes

haha thanks for pointing that out dont have time to watch the whole video

“SCRUB RAMMER!!” (bf3 voice)

1 Like

Me too, trailer was fantastic!

904 backers!

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Nearing 70 000. I bet it’s close to, if not over 100 000 when I wake up tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@INovaeKeith Do you guys plan to release any additional stretch goals once you start hitting some of the published ones? You’re currently trending towards your ‘ultimate’ stretch goal, and that’s before any large-scale mainstream coverage. There’s a chance this thing could go exponential in a big way. I totally understand, and applaud, the desire to avoid feature creep. But are there any stretch-goal cards up the sleeve ready to be dropped if that time comes?

4 Likes

Wow going really well overnight! I wake up to find almost 1000 backers at $70,000 and 8th most popular in all on kickstarter.

This is tracking so well. :smile:

1 Like

No, we’re sticking to the specified goals. Any extra money would just help us make it faster/better.

2 Likes

my last post today:

:star: :star: 70.000 :star: :star:

6 Likes

Very well. Thanks for the response!

Wow, 72k. :grinning:

Make that 73. :smiley:

It’s to 74K.

:smile: