Said 13 days 17 hours for me. Also, the lowest projected finding on kicktraq is now higher than minimum!
With 2 weeks to go, Iād say the chances of getting to base camp are pretty high now.
I upped my pledge from $85 to $100, even though all I got was this lousy bumper sticker 
As some who backed at $150 I somewhat agree. However, i have to option to downgrade my pledge to alpha level or upgrade my pledge to developer access, which is kind of handy
4,000 backers!
225k woohooo!!!
All we need is the first days amount of funding again and weāre solid!!
I figure if we can hit 250k in the next few days we really are on the home stretch!
It has taken roughly 8h for 1,5k. So we would need some boost to make that.
Yeah, we need someone big to help us again.
Iām a bit disappointed at the low levels that we got from the Star Citizen post in comparison to other sources, considering how big that is.
Chris Robertās endorsement brought more pledges over the 2 days than even the Reddit Space Boner in its one strong day, so a pretty good peak really. What is noteable is that none of those peaks could transition into a raised baseline - we still need new peaks every 3 - 4 days to make good progress.
I think that we are almost certainly funded if the end campaign push happens as it does with all KSs.
True, but i would prefere the end peak to allow us to reach some stretch goals, instead of just barely bringing us above minimum funding. Imho, with 2 or 3 good peaks between now and finish, we could reach the minimum funding before the end peak time starts, leaving room for a stretch goal finishing run.
I have a bottle of pomegranate champagne on my shelf waiting for a celebratory situation. I would like to ask the kickstarter deities to give me a reason to send that cork into my ceiling. Please!
Iām still over there working on this, using his quotes and Benās from reverse the verse. And same on the Elite forums.
I came to find this KS after watching āStarring Adam Westā on Showtime (saw the Documentary started out on KS in the credits). I started browsing different categories and settling on gaming, the next thing I know I am pledging 250.00 to IB. Been awhile since I was excited about a game like this, the last was for a UT mod called Infiltration (doubt anyone here knows that mod).
Anyways, I hope this project reaches its goal in the next few days it will be a great early Christmas present 
Thank you.
230 000!

69,271 to go! 

Also 4096 backers, thatās like 4 kilobackers man!
At this moment if everyone increased their pledge by 17$ weād immediately hit the goal. We are going into the safe zone guys!