Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

Weekly RSI newsletter will also head out today, maybe this note will be in there. I agree with The_Sane.

Thought some people may find this interesting. Distribution of backers across all tiers, as of a few minutes ago.

5 Likes

People are still worked about the minimum goal? Seriously? Its as if you’ve never followed a kickstarter before! :smiley:

2 Likes

I never have, and it’s equally exciting and stressful.

2 Likes

Extremely unlikely that this project will fail, unless the team posts something extraordinarily stupid.

| Day | Increase | Total    |    Date Time of data      |  Required/24hrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1   | $82,570  | $82,570  | Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 | $7,497
| 2   | $15,706  | $98,276  | Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 | $7,204  -$293
| 3   | $8,266   | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 | $7,165  -$39
| 4   | $6,293   | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 | $7,199  +$34
| 5   | $28,419  | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 | $6,338  -$860
| 6   | $5,051   | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 | $6,392  +$54
| 7   | $5,268   | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 | $6,441  +$49
| 8   | $3,650   | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 | $6,568  +$127
| 9   | $2,771   | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:55:58 | $6,748  +$181
| 10  | $9,232   | $167,518 | Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:00:35 | $6.624  -$124
| 11  | $8,935   | $176,453 | Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:02:48 | $6,502  -$122
| 12  | $5,318   | $181,771 | Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:08:09 | $6,568  +$66
| 13  | $3,806   | $185,577 | Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:12:57 | $6,730  +$162
| 14  | $2,753   | $188,330 | Wed, 04 Nov 2015 11:58:16 | $6,979  +$249
| 15  | $17,720  | $206,050 | Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:03:30 | $6,263  -$716

| 16  | $13,847  | $219,897 | Fri, 06 Nov 2015 12:03:25 | $5,730  -$533

100 and 150 need some work.

1 Like

:gem: :sparkle: :fireworks: 220’000 | 3900 :fireworks: :sparkle: :gem:

4 Likes

Imo the $100-$150 tiers are not that super attractive compared to the upper and lower tiers, so I can see why people would either settle for less or go for the higher tiers (am I gonna get flamed for writing this >_>).

I mentioned that a little while ago, referencing the devs’ similar thoughts, and the vague response was that they ā€œhave some ideasā€.

1 Like

They are working on it. I think we can expect some update on that front quite soon.

1 Like

Looks like the best way to get pledges is through endorsements from big names. I bet a few more well-known youtubers makings vids could go a long way.

1 Like

70 backers till 4000!

1 Like

222k! Woohoo!

1 Like

:heavy_dollar_sign: 222,000 :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

Someone pledged one of the 2500 tiers without the moon naming reward. I can’t imagine this was on purpose. Is there any way to message backers to let them know they chose the wrong one? Maybe they didn’t but I can’t imagine not wanted that reward at no extra cost…

@INovaeFlavien @INovaeKeith

1 Like

Just me speculating, but it’s possible they didn’t want to name a moon, and chose the option they did to let someone else have it. That’s literally the only difference between the two, so it’s not like they’re missing out on anything.

3 Likes

Passed 222,222 $ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kicktraq, for some reason, say there’s only a week left on the KS.

Kickstarter says 14 days.

I’m confused.

They say 13 days in top right of the page though