Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

:heavy_dollar_sign: :arrow_double_down: a few backers down, 300 dollars in the pot. 88618 dollars left of the kickstarter to go. :arrow_double_down: :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

Nice move by Chris Roberts there. Helped things along a little. Also seems to be getting a little more YT interest.
Hopefully we’ll have ourselves a celebration, in a couple of weeks. :wink:

Need 600 for clouds!

1 Like

:arrow_double_down: ~$1000 in the last hour? 87,589 to go! :arrow_double_down:

Edit: also 3800 backers exactly!

3 Likes

If the kickstarter doesn’t reach that goal I hope they still get enough funding afterwards (since they will continue with pledges) to reach the improved atmospheric effect tier a least.

3 Likes

I think there will be clouds on atmospheric planets anyway, just less complicated.

I-Novae has always marked the planetary engine as what sets it apart from other games/companies.
If they wouldn’t include ANY clouds, that would make it a lot less realistic.

1 Like

Mmm yes I would imagine atmospheric effects are important for the devs (having seen the processes they’ve gone through over the years). I would love to see some lovely clouds and weather. I’m sure they’ll appear in some form… at some point.

3 Likes

215.6K right now

3 Likes

KS campaigns should go for longer. We keep getting new sources of promotion, but I have a feeling that a lot of the bigger ones will come after the deadline has passed.

216 000 now

3 Likes

It’s not so bad, especially considering funding will continue post-kickstarter through the battlescape website.

1 Like

We’ve actually gotten over 22k in the past 24 hours. We were at 194k 23 hours ago, time stamped by my post of 194k.

4 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: 217 000! :mega: :mega: :mega:

4 Likes

Clearly its slowing. We need more sources.

:heavy_dollar_sign: 218,000 :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

Yesterday I woke up to a bit under 200k, today it’s over 218! It’s getting closer!

:heavy_dollar_sign: :arrow_double_down: 81,453 left to go. :arrow_double_down: :heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

Spike from CR has ended. Provided around $20k.

Daily requirement is at $5,721 which is still more than the average for the whole project ($5,576) excluding the first two days and the Reddit day, so CR’s post definitely hasn’t ensured I:B gets funded. - It’s still going to be close and we’ll need a final spike.

Daily update will come after 12 UTC.

At the current average pledge of $56, we’d need a total of 5,357 backers.

We need to either reach out to a lot more people or figure out ways to encourage higher pledge tiers.

Spike has slowed but as far as I can tell it hasn’t ended. If it stays flat till the end of the day then I would agree with you but you can expect things to quieten down overnight.

We have 2 weeks to get 80k. That’s very doable.

2 Likes