This can be done, if you do it just right 
Pledge amount
Pledge $45 or more
199 backers Limited (1 left of 200)
- All of the above.
- A âLunar Supporterâ forum badge and accompanying in-game decal for all of your ships.
- Access to private beta builds of the game (est. April, 2017) and associated development forums.
- A digital limited edition googly-eyed asteroid bobble head for your cockpit.
Estimated delivery: Sep 2017
Just one more to go!!!
All Gone!..
Going to start posting these here rather than on the âFirst day needâ topic.
1st 24hrs: $82,570 ($82,570 - Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 UTC)
2nd 24hrs: $15,706 ($98,276 - Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 UTC)
3rd 24hrs: $8,266 ($106,542 - Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 UTC)
4th 24hrs: $6,293 ($112,835 - Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 UTC)
5th 24hrs: $28,419 ($141,546 - Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 UTC)
6th 24hrs: $5,051 ($146,597 - Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 UTC)
Current requirement = $266.93/hour ($6,406/day) ($153,220 remaining to raise in 574 hrs)
148k! wooot!!!
Less than $1000 to go until weâre officially half way. If we project outward assuming an exponential decay in pledge amounts, will we still reach our goal at the end?
From the mock-up of the âstandardâ pledging plots, weâre pretty much right on schedule with getting just over the goal, with maybe on stretch goal reached.
Will post KS donations contribute towards new stretch goals or will they just be used to make the stretch goals already reached better?
I think itâs half half, as there are some kickstarter-only stretch goals iirc.
I think many of the earliest stretch goals is something the will do anyway. They just dont want to overpromise stuff they cant be 100% sure are ready in time, and fall into the feature creep trap by default.
So post KS backing will really help the end product.
150.000
50%
Yes!!
âŚ
YaY !!!
Congratulations I-Novae ! 
Was print screening uhh!
Yes, it has reached half way!

I wanted to make a KS update, but itâs already 2 am here. Oh well, tomorrow. Glad we reached half way though, sweet dreams 
Weâre only half way there, folks! Remember the exponential curve - it took all that effort to get half way, but itâs going to take 10x that effort to get the other half (or whatever the exponential decay rate is). Now is when the going gets REALLY tough!
Assuming (conservatively) no final hour peak. Which many KSs have.
If my Chinese wasnât atrocious I could start promoting the game here in Taiwan⌠I feel it is not kawaii (kÄâĂ i) enough for the demographic* thoughâŚ
(* poor stereotype)
I wonder how the Chinese donations are coming along actually, there was quite a big fanbase over there at some point wasnât there? Chinese forums if I remember correctly?
Anyways⌠this last 50% is going to be painful, we can do it thoughâŚ!!!