Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

Can we have a topic where we’re allowed to just randomly bash our keyboards in excitement? LOL!
The next year can’t happen soon enough…

2 Likes

2222 backers because why not :smiley:

3 Likes

Double the number of backers in a day. nice

1 Like

Over $140,000.

That’s about $28,000 per day.

1 Like

Not a reasonable assumption AT ALL I’m afraid.

dangit, I forget to keep an eye on it for one to two days and what do we have here? Completely missed the 2^11 backers milestone >,<
Oh well, way to go, everyone ^^

There’s 2^12 to look forward to now so don’t fret about it.

142k now, 150.000 needs to happen today…

2 Likes

Plans to do that … Wunderkind? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Something something boner… :smiley: :joy:

4 Likes

At least for me the thread is still on the frontpage of gaming and still gathering views. Maybe 150k is still possible today. I guess it is still early in america and maybe some backers from yesterday will convert their friends today.
But holy cow. More than half a million views in the album, too bad that doesn’t convert straight to backer numbers.

1 Like

Maybe @Playbenni would like to team up with me and create a Youtube Channel for small Battlescape videos that answer technical questions and dispell myths about the game engine and prototype?

First video idea would be “Battlescape isn’t true to scale” and so on…

11 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. I’m in!

7 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! Be sure to post links! :wink:

1 Like

No apologies, only victory.

Only 7.2K more till 50% :wave: :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Seems like almost 50% funding with 24 days to go is quite good. Especially with more media output in the wings. Still could be a hard push for the remaining time though.

2 Likes

~6.4k to 50% woot! :smile:

1 Like

What I would really want to try if I had the prototype right now is go to warp, then exit warp without slowing down and try to lose that velocity by breaking on a planet’s atmosphere without crashing. Heh, there’s so many fun things you can do, even at this stage of the game. Reminds me of the weeks I spent flying around in Orbiter.


The campaign has been getting a lot of backers today as well. Even if the campaign is not getting as much funds today, I believe the number of backers has kept increasing at a high rate, showing that we have managed to get the word out and get new people interested, which is arguably just as important, if not more. Well done everyone and keep up the good work!

1 Like

144k wooooohoooo!

2 Likes