The only day the KS has had above average pledges besides day one was October 25, when that article hit reddit. It has since sunk back down and we’re back to “relatively” minimal exposure. I imagine once that AMA starts there will be another spike, but we definitely need to do more to spread the word (but not in a desperate manner).
Flavien, Keith, & co - you guys should index the most FAQs and have concise but comprehensive answers ready for such an AMA. Those questions/concerns/etc are bound to come up repeatedly.
I fall asleep at $149,943. I almost pledged another 57 dollars to reach this milestone awake 
1st 24hrs: $82,570 ($82,570 - Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 UTC)
2nd 24hrs: $15,706 ($98,276 - Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 UTC)
3rd 24hrs: $8,266 ($106,542 - Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 UTC)
4th 24hrs: $6,293 ($112,835 - Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 UTC)
5th 24hrs: $28,419 ($141,546 - Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 UTC)
6th 24hrs: $5,051 ($146,597 - Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 UTC)
7th 24hrs: $5,268 ($151,865 - Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 UTC)
Current requirement = $269.45/hour ($6,466/day) ($147,660 remaining to raise in 548 hrs)
This daily requirement has increased the last two days which means at this rate we won’t meet the $300k minimum.
We have to keep evangelizing for this to succeed. Like pushing a tire up a hill. Or something like that… Just this will be more rewarding than a tire on top of a hill!
this assumes no more spikes, like the one experienced on day 5.
There will be a surge during the last 5 days. But we should be very cautious, it is true that StarCitizen and E:D have dried the potential pledgers from the sci-fi gamers community a bit. So spread the love <3
I’m worried, this game has got to be funded…
I’ll double my pledge within the past few days, if it looks close, but dangerous. Even though they’ve all gone… Help! get some more $45 & $75 pledges on KS (or is that not allowed
).
I’ll lay down now. 
1st 24hrs: $82,570 ($82,570 - Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 UTC)
2nd 24hrs: $15,706 ($98,276 - Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 UTC)
3rd 24hrs: $8,266 ($106,542 - Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 UTC)
4th 24hrs: $6,293 ($112,835 - Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 UTC)
5th 24hrs: $28,419 ($141,546 - Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 UTC)
6th 24hrs: $5,051 ($146,597 - Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 UTC)
7th 24hrs: $5,268 ($151,865 - Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 UTC)
8th 24hrs: $3,650 ($155,515 - Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 UTC)
Current requirement = $274.39/hour ($6,585/day) ($144,465 remaining to raise in 526.5 hrs)
I’ll do the same. Not everyday i’m willing to lay down $170 for a game, but i have a little extra cash this month,
With the amount I have in other games in this genre, I couldn’t do your amount.
However, I’ll certainly double the amount I have in, if it gets sticky towards the final few days.
Unfortunately I think it will, its slowing a little too much for my liking.
Still fingers crossed and money is ready, if it helps.
We need Infinity in the genre.
Yep. SC and ED need something to counter balance them with less “AAA” esthetics and more old school function. Even if it’ll be hard to compare them evenly because their funding and dev time will dwarf IB’s.
158 000!
159 000!
Thanks for keeping us updated 
Hmm… there’s a 7 hour gap between my last two posts here. This mean 1k was made in roughly 7h.
Eh, its more money than I made over the last 7 hours… The mid-field doldrums are normal between the arrivals of the hype trains from the internets.
| Day | Increase | Total | Date Time of data | Required/24hrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1 | $82,570 | $82,570 | Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 | $7,497
| 2 | $15,706 | $98,276 | Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 | $7,204 -$293
| 3 | $8,266 | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 | $7,165 -$39
| 4 | $6,293 | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 | $7,199 +$34
| 5 | $28,419 | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 | $6,338 -$860
| 6 | $5,051 | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 | $6,392 +$54
| 7 | $5,268 | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 | $6,441 +$49
| 8 | $3,650 | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 | $6,568 +$127
| 9 | $2,771 | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:55:58 | $6,748 +$181


160k!

game isnt going to hit 300k unless something drastic happens