Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

:star: :star: 131 000! :star: :star:

3 Likes

Today is officially the second highest pledge day, surpassing the second day.

4 Likes

And it’s still not over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some interesting statistics:

https://www.google.nl/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F02qr4cd%2C%20infinity%20battlescape&date=now%207-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT-1

1 Like

:heavy_dollar_sign: 132,000! :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

$133 000!

:bomb: :low_brightness: 134,000 :low_brightness: :bomb:

uh, I think someone just pledged the last 2,500 slot…

1 Like

@crocio I guess …

:chestnut::nut_and_bolt: 137’000 :nut_and_bolt: :chestnut:

Hey man, I don’t have that kind of :moneybag: !!

YOU TOOK MA SLOOOT!!!111!! :blush: :wink:

Na, I wasn’t implying that.

I just followed up you think with my guess.

Oh, I see it now. :wink:

Sorry, I bumped from 500 to 2500 this morning, taking the fourth spot.

7 Likes

They commented on the KS page. Wilson Warmack is the name!

I salute you sir!
o7

Bloody hell, it’s another @TARS scalp.

Well done dude.

[quote=“Bentware, post:142, topic:1118”]
Pledge $2,500 or more

3 backers Limited (2 left of 5)

All of the above.
You may name one of the planets or moons within the solar system.
[/quote]Hehehe :sunglasses:

1 Like

2200 backers! 829$ away from 140k as well!

1 Like

We should be halfway to the minimum 300k with a bit more than 3 weeks left.

2 Likes

If the current rate of funding continues we should reach 300k around day 10 14 of the kickstarter. This is Friday or Saturday(depending on where you live).

So if we assume a constant rate right now, which seems somewhat reasonable due to the reddit attention and hopefully the attention of the media starting tomorrow now that we’ve received that attention, expect to be funded by the end of the week…hopefully!

I think we’re doing a great job at getting the name out there and answering questions…lets keep it up! 5 days About a week left until we can rest a little easier!

Edit: I took the best case scenario of funding increasing through the next 5 days following todays trend. I don’t want to be that optimistic and took a more realistic curve of it staying somewhat constant now that we have more exposure.