Infinity Battlescape Media Mega Thread

Updated the thread, thanks for the links guys! :smiley:

1 Like

Take notes, that’s how you write an article, Rock Paper Shotgun. :smirk:

8 Likes

Hot off the press!

4 Likes

A short gameplay video I recorded yesterday, with a cool ending featuring Hutchings.

7 Likes

You don’t have a videoclip of them diving in formation towards the mars planet?

//when they went straight down max speed only to pull up 30km above surface

//edit, that explosion was quite awesome though

Did they not record that stream? I know it was probably just for prep work, but it would still be awesome to watch.

Two thumbs up:

  1. No icons, no HUD clutter

  2. Cooperative gameplay

2 Likes

reposting from other thread:

I just posted a nice HD video I recorded during the live stream on reddit r/gaming, seach in new for “Laser battle on a mars-like planet” if you want to give it an upvote.
Heres a direct link:

6 Likes

Woo?!.

6 Likes

Neato, a relatively nice article as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the links guys, updated! I really liked that crash video haha it was epic.

One of the biggest major German speaking gaming sites “GameStar” has posted a short but well written article about I:B in there news section:

Translation of the headline and sub headline:

Infinity: Battlescape - Serious competition for Star Citizen?

Since nine years a single developer worked on an ambitioned space simulation namend Infinity: The Quest For Earth. It becomes now the trimmed down space battle simulator Infinity: Battlescape – which is sounding quite promising.

Moreover they have added the “Combat Montage - I:B” and “The Moons of the I:B Prototype” videos to there own media library.

6 Likes

Nice, Battlescape is really attracting Europeans isn’t it?

Im still pretty upset by that lousy rockpapershotgun article.
Obviously that dude that wrote it has no clue at all what he’s talking about.

Basically calling this “game” vaporware ect…
He totally ignores the fact inovae wasnt creating a game last 8years or so, but getting a working engine up with zero funding.

2 Likes

It was a women who wrote that unfair, uninformed article (not that it matters).

Huge podcast with Keith.

4 Likes

I’ve only listened on it for 15 minutes, but it is really annoying with those guys interrupting Keith all time.

Just wait till you get to the yawning.

Sure they interrupt and stuff, but overall Keith gets to talk a lot about the game and gets to explain what sets it apart from the other titles. If you got the time you should listen to it. I just listened to it in the background while doing something else, the video itself isn’t that important unless you want to watch the game itself.

Descendent Studios, makers of Descent: Underground have given Infinity Battlescape a shoutout both on their Facebook page and their Twitter - a great move at the right time! Make sure to like and retweet!

9 Likes