It was a women who wrote that unfair, uninformed article (not that it matters).
Huge podcast with Keith.
I’ve only listened on it for 15 minutes, but it is really annoying with those guys interrupting Keith all time.
Just wait till you get to the yawning.
Sure they interrupt and stuff, but overall Keith gets to talk a lot about the game and gets to explain what sets it apart from the other titles. If you got the time you should listen to it. I just listened to it in the background while doing something else, the video itself isn’t that important unless you want to watch the game itself.
Descendent Studios, makers of Descent: Underground have given Infinity Battlescape a shoutout both on their Facebook page and their Twitter - a great move at the right time! Make sure to like and retweet!
And I tweeted her about the Thunderclap.
+50k reach :3
edit - meh, decided it was unnecessary to bring my original comment up, nice to get a tweet from her anyway.
Seems to be a bit of a debate flaring on star citizens reddit and also a reason cropping up for not pledging I have seen for quite a well

Seems a few people just depledged because of a few tweets between dsmart(someone who criticised star citizen) and keith
A reason for not pledging I’ve seen is that they claim the graphics look dated now…yet its only a prototype. Many I’ve contacted said they would hold out funding til after kickstarter!
This raises a thought…IF we succeed the kickstarter…surely a very good funding method for further add ons…would be placing a pre alpha game on STEAM …reap the money and add those stretch goals!
Peace\ Heddwch
That DS (who) bull$h!t is working on my nerves…
Never heard of and dont give a crap
Seen a dev counter just a while ago on twitter. Dunno who is spreading this shit but I am backing for 9years and that 7y old behavior is not stopping from pledging.
Was asking for reasons to push me to 500pledge and not 250.
Well Inovae just did it when that DS bullshit began on yhe KS page.
500 for Inovae, make this game! You have my full confidence!
ye that was what my original comment was about
I think Kate handled the comment about DS on her tweet pretty professionally.
And it’s still just overblown as hell, all they got are some tweets with Keith being friendly, no hate towards SC or Keith saying he likes what he did or anything (google derek smart star citizen if you want to know what he did), but some people from the SC community are pretty mad about DS and will boycott anything that has his name close to it.
Imo it’s a pretty stupid reason to not pledge but whatever, it’s not my money and I’m pretty sure the kickstarter will succeed without a few guys retracting their pledges.
TLDR, for some SC fans DS is literally Hitler.
They can’t handle DS liking a game, I can’t really fathom it.
DS backed thunderclap as a response to the pledge removals BTW, 6k extra reach.
No he genuinely likes Battlescape and has backed it, the man has WEIRD opinions but when he likes a thing he supports a thing.
It doesn’t matter imo, no reason to pull the DS hate here, he added to the thunderclap and he pledged to the game.
/edit - and so far he hasn’t pulled any publicity stunts here as well.
No reason to derail and make a big discussion about it here, google “derek smart star citizen” and read like the first article from pcgamer.
Just a side question…seeing as we are missing the stretch goals…where would it be best to discuss the idea of a early access steam game (on this forum?) Post kickstarter ofc
to raise more funds through proof of concept…early access would build a bigger community of fans and then.this game could be a cult classic without even being fully finished
He’s a game dev who made games that are rather let’s say controversial.
Anyways just google Derek Smart you’ll be up for an entertaining evening.
That said Enough Smarting here let’s get back to media efforts!
Ah yes, I understand now.
I would kind of advise against it.
We’re seeing so many Early Access on Steam, with most of them being in a state of decay, people hold a grudge against them.
Putting an “Early access” at the end of Alpha / beginning of Beta could be nice. Anywhere sooner might not bring the desired effect.