Infinity Battlescape, Community Creations

Wanted to make another shuttle but this time a tad ominous:

4 Likes

WIP

Pivoting stabilizers to create drag for reentry:

3 Likes

Like the video, @Zen. :sunglasses:

Keep it up!

Thanks Arkenbrien, much appreciated. Will do another one after I finish the latest ship.

1 Like

Engines also rotate for landing. :sweat_smile:

Added functional flaps:


Wallpaper by SpaceJay

Wallpaper by Arkenbrien

One last pic before moving on. Wallpaper by SpaceJay

6 Likes

Tried the mirror effect on fighter cockpit but didn’t turn out so went with usual see through glass:

*last picture Lens flare added

Wallapaper by SpaceJay, Naiba and Arkenbrien

Pretty rough but it was fun. And my respect for Jan and the art team has definitely reached new heights! Don’t know how they do it.

  • Wallpaper by SpaceJay
4 Likes

I WANT ONE!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

lol. Thanks SpaceJay. Still needs work - engine slightly off kilter - and detailing. Cockpit too.

Wallpaper by SpaceJay


Wallpaper by Arkenbrien (with lensflare)

Mine looks like crap but when the textures are done on the Battlescape ships it will be super amazing!

4 Likes

is that camera angle looking directly forward from the pilot’s head? Seems like it’s angled down a fair bit.

Fighter looks pretty, well, model like. lol. Think I might actually render future stuff - just hate the thought of paying money for render farms. :pensive:

1 Like

Good catch. I angled it down a bit to view the cockpit. :wink:

lol music from star wars

1 Like

Starting to look like a ship. :worried:

2 Likes


3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t shake the image of that ship as a DeLorean.

2 Likes

It’s because we are Canadian. :grin:

Revamped - bigger and door at the rear. Also no strutts.




2 Likes