Infinity Battlescape, Community Creations

I use 3ds max. Sorry, never used blender so can’t really compare them.

Thanks pictbrige. :slightly_smiling:

Finally got around to doing cockpit on Bomber:



Added lens flair on last one.

8 Likes

Zen if only blender didn’t cut of edge making the more I merge or delete a part or else I could make something like that but it just cuts it off making certain parts un editable like a cockpit or engine also I have to marge each point 1 by 1 for a high quality window which is annoying but yours looks very nice.

what’s the difference , what to use. Here one of artist’s use SketchUp and designer with a parrot is, I do not know what he uses, but he has a parrot then he is a pirate. I bow my head before the king of design, because there is no other. yes Zen it is free version of Hutchings.

1 Like

Yeah, never tried Blender but I have seen some pretty amazing models using it!

Wanted to challenge myself by using interceptor cockpit. It really is an unusual cockpit and not typical off all the planes made to look like spaceships. Definitely adds to a spaceship feel.

6 Likes

Shuttle





A couple of videos (unrendered)

2 Likes

Small light fighter

5 Likes

inspired star wars weak place broken fast

Pretty well everything I make is inspired by Star Wars. :grinning:

Okay i guess. I hope it not last one film. But ship better then previusly but with desighn mistake imho nwm i even not create near something like you i posted tommorow my first one supership which i create inspire yours creativity.:sound:

Yeah, not sure what you mean by design mistake. The top wing swings back and engine rotates allowing clearance for engine output.

PS
Looking forward to seeing your design. Getting kind of lonely here. lol

ofcouse lol monopolism not always bad

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Very interesting shapes. I can definitely see some unique concepts which are very difficult to create.

1 Like

I am ashamed to spread. But I promised.

I feel the same sometimes. But I still post. :blush:

Revamped Fuselage

:

Cockpit:

8 Likes