I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

In our minds it’s a secret, k? Agree to disagree.

2 Likes

The countdown has BEGUN!

5 Likes

Yay. 6 Days to convince my wife that I need to spend 250 dollar for a video game. :smiley:

5 Likes

yesssss https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape

4 Likes

You can start by saying that’s it’s at least not the 500 dollars you were going to spend on SC. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ya that’s were I chose to see it first !!! :smiley:

New video:

4 Likes

I think I spotted Anakin and Obiwan down there.

2 Likes

:frowning: :hushed: :scream:

1 Like

Good video. Would these benefit from being 60fps I wonder.


@Jet_Fission always ahead of us on posting the videos :stuck_out_tongue:

Have some Imgur album giffiness

Might I add, this is would be a nice little link to spread around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

From the vids I noticed the ship was not there then there. I will assume that is a game option.

or it’s meant to hide what we don’t yet want you to see…

2 Likes

like cockpits and walking around which weren’t in there…

1 Like

Space wales?

Yea, also procedurally generated.

2 Likes

What are the things popping into view on the surface, trees?

Yup, some trees.

5 Likes

Friend of mine suggested you participate in #screenshotshotsaturday on twitter and on reddit (on r/gamedev, example)

A lot of people watch these, and you guys put out some pretty impressive screenshots that could attract extra attention.

7 Likes

10 Likes