It’d be a lot easier for them to come and find out if they joined our forums 
You don’t even need an account to read this forum like you do to read the RSI forum.
Shh… don’t tell them that! 
Just noticed the Battlescape page has been updated again…
Interesting…
Thanks for answering and posting Flavien’s reply.
Seamless atmosphere/space transition was the thing that first drew me to this game years back.
-JonnyƦedHed
Welcome to the forum @JonnyƦedHed !
Looks like his account was deleted? or Discourse is having trouble with the unusual R character?
There are things that just need to be pined.
THAT should be pined. /does happy dance
I too am pining for the day we play Infinity 
Aaarghh … I wanted to read up some of that thread but the link isn’t working and I have been trying to find that thread over there for now more then 10 minutes withouh luck. 
The link is working for me, though I have to be signed on to the SC forums first.
Let me guess. There are forums you can only access after a certain amount of posts … right?
I have no posts and can see the thread.
In that case I give up. I get this on all my browsers with my, just migrated, account:
![]()
That looks like a web-server error. Try this link, it’s to the OP.
There is more of us fanatics in that thread then the SC guys.
Still no luck. The same error.
As said … I should have probably found it with the search by now … I didn’t. As if my account isn’t permitted.
The background image is pretty cool.
I want more. 
I have never posted on the RSI forums and it works for me… Just looks like Lomsor is having a bad day.
There isn’t anything to the thread that you haven’t seen here already Lomsor. We’re just trying to keep the thread bumped so more people know about it. So far it’s had around 2700 views.
There are two “hidden” forums which are the Subscriber forums and Concierge forums (for backers over $1000). I’m considering posting in those when the KS launches because the mod rules allow more “off topic” threads to persist there.
Well that’s what I thought based on what has been said previously (mostly by @INovaeKeith I think), hence my original reply on the SC forum:
OminousPengiun (thats me) wrote:
Yes you will be able to do this in Infinity: Battlescape. Seamless flight between space and atmosphere is intrinsic to the I-Novae engine. It’s not something that would have to be a stretch goal.
What is subject to funding is the extent of gameplay. Eg you can fly to the surface but will there be objectives down there? etcWe will find out the exact proposition soon when they launch the Kickstarter!
However, I think @INovaeFlavien’s post suggests that those various objectives will be part of the minimum goal. Is this correct Flavien?