I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

I really enjoy to read this, it’s exactly my point, you’re awesome ! We can made it.

Just a little thing, don’t be affraid, no “wrong information” could cause a letdown. Of course there is bad publicity, but only when the bad publicity is the most visible part of the information shared.

I feel that my english is never correct, so let’s say it more simply : Speak about I-Novae, and you’ll automatically do your job (community manager) well :wink:

Please stop. I can’t throw my wallet at the screen any harder, damn you.

1 Like

I can throw my vault at my screen harder; I just don’t want to have to replace my screen like what happened when I first found Infinity. Even if the vault is imaginary, just the force of my desperation-driven will power would break my screen and the wall. Just need to hold on a little longer…

A little.

Tiny.

Bit longer.

CAN’T DO IT!

Very true, also don’t ignore you first fans :wink:

@Hutchings so, is there a screenshot for my waiting eyes? :wink:

About to get approval on some content for today, so yes, very soon :smile:

4 Likes

Exactly what kind of content do you need to approve?

…

Okay, okay, it was worth a shot. :wink:

1 Like

Sunsets. Needs to be sufficiently sunsetty.

4 Likes

Each week we select and approve on content to release, this week we’ve chosen another selection of shots from within the Battlescape Prototype.

I call them… “Cut engines, take photo, at sunset.”

Taken on two different planets within the proto.

16 Likes

Nice. Love the think atmosphere in the first one.

I love the light on the snow capped peaks on the right in the second one.

The planet is crooked in the first one…

Those pictures… That lighting… The atmospheres…! Darned excellent!

1 Like

So pretty.
By the way, how high up you are on that first shot ? (not in km, by words - in atmo, just left atmo…)

that’s tough, I don’t remember, but I’d say high atmosphere probably.

3 Likes

Who says that!?!

Absolutely exquisite! I need to fly a ship into battle on stunning worlds like those.

1 Like

Soon… so very, very soon…

7 Likes

This week ? :blush:

1 Like

no, soon, it’s “soon”… as seen on the Battlescape page on the site… SOON :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, pardon my impatience it makes me crazy :smile:

EDIT : went there, it’s new isn’t it ? Love the new logo !

1 Like