I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

I don’t understand.

I just had to copy that idea. Fits just perfectly :wink:

I am loving the atmospheric lighting on these screenshots. Dusk/dawn is certainly my favourite time of day for dramatic skies!

1 Like

@Hutchings I gave in, now give me secret goodies.

3 Likes

OK I printed out a photo and glued it to my landline. Does that count?

And for the people who didn’t get it; just kidding.

3 Likes

I’m a man of my word, @Hutchings! Here’s your pestering ping! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways, any chance you could give a screen shot of a super-saturn?

That would be extremely cool.

2 Likes

At the moment no, Flavien already addressed that.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. Missed that. :disappointed:

1 Like

I need a screenshoot… please give me… just one please !! :smile:

One with something special (let you surprise us) ?

1 Like

Weekly screenshot reminder! Do we get as many screenshots as reminders are posted? :smiley:

Does Discourse allow the programming of bots? Because the weekly reminder could be quickly automated… :calendar:

1 Like

They need a full stack web developer for that. :wink:

2 Likes

Surely the quickest way to do it would be to create a Selenium script that’s triggered by cron?

1 Like

Pester pester pester pester pester… :wink:

1 Like

Polite cough

Polite cough
Polite cough
Polite cough
Polite cough

1 Like

/me waits patiently

1 Like

/me clears throat.

(hour later)

/me clears throat, louder than before.

I’m sure you’re all getting tired of sunsets. Some variation on that front.
I’m also looking forward to the day when each of you will have the ability to explore these planets for yourselves :wink:

Within the Rings

Star filled sky on the night side of the planet

13 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Ever since the 2010 Tech Demo (and earlier videos even) I have been looking forward to exploring planetary rings more than anything else. I hope they live up to expectations!

Nice screenies once again :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going off to college this fall, so if you guys can’t get the Kickstarter up and running before August, I won’t really be able to back this game…

1 Like