I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Wow, you beat me to posting that video.

7 Likes

Hype train time?

3 Likes

Getting there :wink:

5 Likes

More time to gather money to be thrown then.

2 Likes

I’m up for pay review/bonus at work at the end of this month. Would be a good time for me to throw some money about, if you know what I mean… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The ship in the video is the Remora Corvette, isn’t it? With a new paint job? Does that mean we’ll be seeing it and its big brother in Battlescape? Jan did both of those, right?

2 Likes

Its the smallest of the Remora series, the Annelies. Its an old mesh with new textures applied. Not good enough for closeups for its in the background. I’ve nearly completed an updated concept of this ship which I recorded, so new timelapse vid soonish. The Xmas content updated had an updated concept for the Remora and I’ve got a bigger ship in the works also.

5 Likes

If that’s annoying, I can stop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The second photo is my new background, thanks :smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I love this gif so much. Every time I see it I’m obligated to nod.

3 Likes

I have all the screenshots on rotation for wallpapers. :smiley:

3 Likes

The ship in the vid is ~126m, which would make it a Frigate.

The crowd funding video will feature some re-skinned older meshes as backdrop assets, not much of anything (even assets specifically created for the video) used in said video would be used in I:B itself, as tools/methods/workflow evolved during their creation making most of them obsolete for the actual game.

3 Likes

For scale, what is the size of the Helion?

1 Like

The Hellion is a Corvette, 32m.

3 Likes

Let the beams fly free!

3 Likes

Nts Nts Nts Nts

:blush:

1 Like

The Guile Planet Edit

1 Like

Reminds me of this

Once we have the KS video with a couple of shots of Flavien we’ll be sorted.

2 Likes

I-Novae: Interstellar Edit

10 Likes