Category definition for General

This category is meant for general discussion. Feel free to talk about anything and everything here.

Everything and anything? So is it like the Lounge of the old forums or General of the old forums?

I would love to have a category similar to Lounge where you could post non Infinity related stuff too.

General is the replacement for Lounge. I will create a Battlescape category that will contain all Infinity: Battlescape specific discussion.

1 Like
Weather modifications
Minecraft - Discuss anything Minecraft related here

Um, I don’t know where to download the games could someone help me?

The game isn’t out yet. We’re launching a Kickstarter to fund development of the game early next year.

well if i may kickstarters rarely get any game to success, at least i havent seen any. in my player point of view kickstarters are just an excuse for devs to sell before they put it online for people to play. like a pay to play game, i think free to play word nowdays have a so exaggerated negative connotation. as i tryed before, i think real cash economy system is perfect, just make the game playtime expensive. if i want to kill mobs, i pay, if i want to use armor i pay the repair, if i want to buy something i pay or else i have to farm, mine, hunt… well just a suggestion

have you ever heard of Star Citizen, Wasteland 2, Banner Saga, or Elite Dangerous?

[quote=“irn4l, post:8, topic:1”]
as i tryed before, i think real cash economy system is perfect, just make the game playtime expensive. if i want to kill mobs, i pay, if i want to use armor i pay the repair, if i want to buy something i pay or else i have to farm, mine, hunt… well just a suggestion[/quote]
you must be trolling…

Hi Lucas. I was the guy ‘UPK’ who modeled 4 of your Ship designs. Thor, Rastur, Seraphim and Hope. Debating what to do with some free time right now. Would like to contact ya about possible projects. Email or Skype maybe?

1 Like

Hello there UPK! Nice to have you back on the forums! :smiley:

Are you talking about Infinity related projects? (Keep in mind that the contribution system has been ended).

But feel free to PM me anyway.