Battlescape Videos (During KS)

Vids added! Thanks!

When I did the link just to the video, it seemed like it turned into just a link to his twitch stream, and not the vid. I’ll have it both ways in case I’m wrong. EDIT: Now it’s not showing up for me at all lol.

Added the new KS update vid!

1 Like

@joshuakuehn s thing. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice start, Arken! Let’s get some more - maybe a timelapse too if anyone can manage it?

@joshuakuehn, I saw you posted it in the other thread. I’ll turn my discussion in there.

2 Likes

Thanks, but you should direct it at @joshuakuehn , as he’s the one who actually made it.

Thanks anyways! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes


It’s an imgur gif I made from this video that someone on the forums posted.
Credit: @celroid

3 Likes

The video is from celroid, I only tried to share it.

1 Like

Thanks, lemme edit that!

2 Likes

Have an Italian review of the proto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNH-qgPeQU

1 Like

And a guy bouncing off of planets at ludicrous speeds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xKzM5Vq-c

1 Like

That is hilarious. This should be a thing. Quick, people with prototype access: Make this a thing! See if you can bounce off of more than one planet in one approach!

3 Likes

Added!

Thanks! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSnvQsbRLRQ Another one, this one is awesome because it’s a whole bunch of people doing formation flights near the surface.

Also this video prettymuch settled it for me that when I get my hands on this game the first thing I do is i’m gonna replace groudn warning to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpatdRd2LGk

1 Like

I think a reddit post with a gif of this on /r/gamephysics might be successful. I’ll post something on there tomorrow morning when it’s more likely to get views.

2 Likes

Oh wow, the comments are positive, some love it in fact.

Awesome. Added! :smiley:

1 Like

Vids with these guys more than any others show just how fun this proto is to just mess around in, people just instinctively love it and it’s so cool.

1 Like

Check pickles channel, he has a number of videos and they are all fun.

1 Like

I love the part:

Kill DAN! We trusted him!

4 Likes

You have listed multiples of the same videos. One is the interview with Flavien and another is the canyon tour. Personally, I wouldn’t list the mash up video but it’s your thread.

BTW does your OP have a specific order or are you just randomly listing them?