Battlescape Player Videos

I wondered where my little interceptor would fit…

Still getting the hang of the idiosyncrasies of the FA-off model etc so hopefully I’ll get much better footage as my skills increase.

2 Likes

some really cool shots from 2:49 onwards, shows off the lighting model and texture detail, well framed fly-throughs.

8 Likes

Nice. You should do the same at Odyssey Station. From all stations, Odyssey is the one closest to the final visual look. It has emissive windows, which other stations don’t have yet. We also need to redo a lighting pass over all stations.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

I think a FA-off session around all the stations and planet bases is on the cards :slight_smile:

Thank you ! I will do :wink:

Just a quick recording I did this evening. Got some great battle shots! My camerawork is rough, but I use this mainly for extracting screenshots - the video is here in case anyone would enjoy it!

6 Likes
3 Likes

the exponential acceleration was probably an effect of me playing from US West on the EU server, but whatever the reason… it is just amazing. https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticGentleGalagoBloodTrail

4 Likes

Oh hey, the Devs sneakily put a video tutorial series on the Youtube channel and did not link it here yet:

6 Likes

I streamed a few hours of the EU-2 match yesterday. :smiley: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/492259406

4 Likes

Just some fights

12 Likes
2 Likes

this video should not be used in the argument against warp ramming. https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverColdPeachDancingBaby

4 Likes

And what!!! Remember Pearl Harbor ofcouse not!!! You destroy enemy base with heavy ship what they must to doo look at just hand around and look at. Yeah Inovae dev’s just make your game soo clean destroy bugs, destroy mechanics, because you don’t have chips

3 Likes

Finally got my stick setup so I’m back to being a noob again full FA-off!

6 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

You have captured the strongest side of the game!
Well done!

1 Like

Even after all this time the way this game can set the scene still impresses me.
Nice vid.

Reverse - Approaching the Planet (Textures, Detailing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1MdqhgSei4&feature=youtu.be

1 Like