Awesomes of the Internets

You can not find things if you search for them in the wrong places.

Spoiler about where to find dark matter

It can be found only on the black market.

Spoiler

Runs away from the bad pun police

5 Likes

it goes on:

6 Likes

Why Boston Dynamics’ backflipping borg shouldn’t scare you

1 Like

US Navy: Penis in sky drawn by jet trail was ‘unacceptable’

http://www.bbc.com/news/42032629

1 Like

Rofl
must repost this on DCS f/a 18 forum :joy:

3 Likes

less then 4 hours left !
Go here hit basket (it will scratch the price and writes free):
Free game just like that. It will cost you spam from humble bundle in mail i guess… but you can always use some junk mail :wink:

Got a feeling that certain institutions starting to finally abandon the standard model. :star_struck: Slowly but surely

…about time.

2 Likes

That’d be the standard model of magnetic processes?
I don’t see how this has anything to do with The standard model of particle physics.

I’d be happy to be enlightened though.

1 Like

Ohh
I wont be playing that game sorry. … :wink:
Not too good at these games …definitely not in this language.

I’ll just say enjoy the ride.

:confused:
I’m lost. What game?
It was a genuine query.

It looks like they were able to process the data from their spacecraft to tease out additional insights. This allowed them to see “reconnection” in an area it wasn’t seen before. It is a discovery, but a discovery of a known phenomenon in an environment where it wasn’t known if it could happen. Very cool! Going to hold on to this.

Thanks for sharing @DirkLarien

2 Likes

http://lostworldsfairs.com

Some interesting / nice web design …

2 Likes

Maaaannnn …

5 Likes

Nice …

Some noisy surface type stuff in there too … might interest some on here.

3 Likes

PayPal told customer her death breached its rules

O.o

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-44783779

3 Likes

Ford brings ‘exosuits’ to workers in 15 factories - bbc

2 Likes

German police save man from baby squirrel terror

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45150298

2 Likes

When I saw this myself yesterday, I genuinely laughed out loud to myself. Best news story of 2018. :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds funny at first, but not if you think of rabies and what it does to animal behaviour. My brother was once chased for miles by a VERY creepy acting wild housecat, was not fun at all for him. A friend of my sister was also once bitten by a squirrel and had to take full dosage of anti-rabies serum, because by the time you find out the animal had rabies indeed, it would be to late to save the human. You have to give the serum right away.

I guess the squirrel in this case was healthy, else it would not have been adopted, so you can call this incident a scary but harmless squirrel prank i guess… :smiley:

2 Likes