Awesomes of the Internets

Wow, that’s quite the result. I wouldn’t have guessed such a big difference.

1 Like

I got to have to rethink how i treat those snake-oil salesman… …just that price. Being cheaper i would definitely get one for free AA :slight_smile:
I do wonder who will buy them ? :slight_smile:
would be interesting for this to become toggle-able standard for all video cables.

What the actual shit?

2 Likes

right ?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All about Batteries!

*access to UK BBC Iplayer required.Not so easy now account sign in is required. Just use fake everything and London post code.

1 Like

http://www.emphasisms.com/2017/10/astronomers-discover-first-white-dwarf.html

Awesome stuff!

3 Likes

Wave Net for Google Assistant

The voice sounds much more natural.

1 Like

But microsoft Sam is classic

4 Likes

That ought to be that Frontier new voice feature for Elite Dangerous news.
Sounds fairly nice.
…still Sam is such a badass when swearing :smiley:

Big day for astronomy today, merger of two neutron stars was caught in the light spectrum and gravitational waves.

https://www.space.com/38469-gravitational-waves-from-neutron-stars-discovery-ligo.html

6 Likes

Petrol Monkeys LOL

5 Likes

I’m pleased someone is addressing field of view issues with VR.

1 Like

He totally caught me by surprise in the BR short :smile:

I only recently finished S2 of the Expanse so it was a strange coincidence seeing his cameo in two places.

1 Like

Saljut 7 movie.
Pictbrige ? Talk to us, man. Is it good ? It looks pretty damn good. Finally some movies from the other side.

Want to get your name on Mars?

1 Like

Sorry folks, I’ll be on Mars, so I’m going to miss the beta! :frowning:

7 Likes

I’ve got my name on Osiris Rex, may as well add another :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Redhed on the Red planet

6 Likes

http://www.nature.com/news/dark-matter-hunt-fails-to-find-the-elusive-particles-1.22970#/b1
:joy: :rofl:

** runs away from angry standardmodel-ist mob. **
:running_man:

.
.

:fire::fire::fire:
:chopsticks::chopsticks::chopsticks:
:family_man_woman_boy::family_man_man_girl_boy::family_man_man_girl:
:two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands::couple:
.
.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes