Awesomes of the Internets

This is a good watch.

1 Like

what you find excellent :kissing:

The best/most refreshing anime I’ve ever seen in my entire life : One Punch Man

http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.ONEPUNCHMAN.html

2 Likes

From Planet Earth II

https://my.mixtape.moe/ntiulb.webm

6 Likes

RUN LIZARDS RUUUUUN GOGOGOGOGO…

tenchar

AND YOU PEOPLE THINK AUSTRALIA IS BAD

NOPE⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹

bodyinvalidlol

1 Like

Poor snakes, they must be so hungry…

Intelligence sharing should end as long as they intend to abuse the loophole that lets them trade info on eachother’s citizens to bypass privacy laws but i don’t really like that this is the reason its happening.

1 Like

12 Likes

People, I know you have very strong feelings about the current Huge Issue (as I do, believe me), but this forum may really not be the right place for it…

6 Likes

Seconding this. Lets keep it about rockets and other cool things too™

3 Likes

I’m waiting on mine! So excite, much wow!

1 Like

totally awesome.
Cant wait for more 360 vids outside station. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:
http://space360.rt.com/

Google Earth’s VR mode looks amazing. The flight movement looks so fun to move around with.

1 Like

A fogbow? Beautiful: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-38063662 …

2 Likes

6 Likes

For people who want to explore some more …

https://www.google.com/mars/#lat=39&lon=101&zoom=9&map=infrared&q=Adamas%20Labyrinthus
(Switch to infrared)

5 Likes
5 Likes

This video is doing the internet rounds :smiley:

Wow, those really are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! :grin:

Yo @LucasFIN, you can get some more inspiration for your already great builds here!

1 Like