Really impressive builds.
I really like that Battersea power plant.
Really impressive builds.
I really like that Battersea power plant.
it actually works !! Awesome !
hmm next step how does one attach it to someone’s nose ? …a Snorzo :-B
It could be really useful for some people 
“Powered by billion sound technology”
I’m pretty sceptical and so are a lot of other people:
All those product design images and meaningless buzzwords got me facepalming 
I can see it working on the glass example because it could use that same flat plane to cancel out external noise coming through. As a point-source noise cancelling device though, it just won’t work. You’ll get weird hot spots of cancelled noise and amplified noise.
Just in case you weren’t sure it was nonsense by 1:25, they introduce “secret mode”.
Phase cancellation on a window with sounds coming from outside… that’s fine. A good implementation would be really difficult because of echoes and reverb and stuff, but it’s technically doable.
“Secret mode” however, that’s just not going to work. Before the device can emit the phase cancelling sound, your speech has to travel from your mouth to the device. By that time it has already travelled towards other people/surfaces to be heard/reflected.
Anyone listening in would probably hear multiples of your conversation arriving at their ears at different times.
At best eavesdroppers would hear a hubbub of unintelligible conversation, certainly not the silence the video portrays.
If they actually had a workable prototype running on a laptop, even with an elaborate microphone and speaker setup, they would have demoed it.
Maybe crowdfunding sites should moderate their content more. Half of these “revolutionary tech” campaigns look like scams to seperate gullible people from their money. I wouldn’t invest in something like that unless they have a working prototype (reviewed by a third party).
I’d drink to that.
(Nothing to add to the title)
Some food for thought.
The Oatmeal is definitely worth following.
On a related note The School of Life have good philosophical videos on topics like that. Founded by Alain de Botton.
Jupiter wears the solar system’s jewels:
koreans build a mech
here’s the article from kotaku:
SpaceX better prep some Dropship designs ASAP then 
So since the year is coming to an end, you might be worrying what you missed in the internet! Worry not, I am here with a link which will give you the general rundown – at least for Youtube… 
I knew like… 6 of those?
Ecosia :
It’s like google except that the revenues generated by your searches are used to plant trees
It’s good that they’re actually offering refunds for everyone, most early access games just go “hah fuck you” even those from big studios like double fine.
This is really fascinating subject… who would have thought.
Just a piece of glass.