Awesomes of the Internets

I’ve loosely followed FE since it’s announcement. I’m really excited for the sport, being a racing fan myself (I prefer GT), and having electric vehicles being pushed to this extreme will bring only good to the industry when the tech trickles down. The fastest way to develop car tech is to race the car as fast as it can go for as long as it can.

3 Likes

there is not a robot it is the ghosts!
I love the British accent in the second video.

1 Like

Strange purple sea creatures found in deep ocean trenches - bbc.co.uk

A stubby “googly-eyed” purple animal looking like a cross between an octopus and a squid

Image credit: OCEAN EXPLORATION TRUST

6 Likes

IT’S SO CUTE I WANT ONE! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:


Old sci-fi artwork:

2 Likes
2 Likes

thats a baby kraken from KSP

1 Like
1 Like

Tesla unveils its new solar tiles for residential use.

Not a new concept, but I’m glad it’s becoming more commercially available now.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Few neat articles I found:

And

http://www.launchphotography.com/Endeavour_Flight_Deck.html

And

2 Likes

Would be cool if this could get to be more then just a prototype aand people could buy them. Already made a coomment on that vodeo pointing to my built of such a system:

4 Likes

My first thought when I saw that was your Pentagon system, don’t recall if you had a pump though, it might be what’s unique with their system.

Neither do have a pump.

They use gel on the pipes though. Simmilar to how heatpipes do it. This allows them to pull liquid upwards by using the capilary effect (foam like structure of the gel).

I suspect my system is 10 times more powerfull though, just by the sheir ammount of troughput i can have and the much more optimized condenser.

Thing and a gravity mix, it seems pretty nice.
glad to see Jake Gyllenhaal in a new movie. I really like his Donnie Darko.
Lets hope it will be good.

1 Like

well well guess what i found staring at me :slight_smile:
What a nice coincidence - that snapshot :wink:

3 Likes

All of the saturation!
ALL OF IT!!!

2 Likes

Danny O’Dwyer has released his first gaming documentary since going independent from Gamespot.

1 Like

Fove

Eye tracking VR headset

  • Low Latency Stereo Eye Tracking
  • Presence, communication and control in VR
  • 2560 X 1440 Display
  • 42% more pixels than other PC VR HMDs
  • Immersive Position Tracking
  • SDK with Low Latency Compositor
  • Direct to display technology
  • Popular Game Engine Plugins
  • Supports Unity, Unreal, Xenko
  • Works with Existing VR Game Titles
  • Compatible with SteamVR, OSVR titles

https://www.getfove.com

Pre order with 50% temporary discount

1 Like

looky here who gave Inovae a shout out :wink:
Famous ED player Obsidian Ant


You are exploding guys slowly but surely :wink:

6 Likes

Excellent find :smiley:

2 Likes