Awesomes of the Internets

Holy mother of god…

2 Likes

I found this rather pleasing to listen to.

Other video’s on the channel are also worth watching :wink:

8 Likes

Ninja onions. Ninja onions everywhere. :sob:

3 Likes

Did somebody spray capsaicin in the ventilation? :grin:

1 Like

Oh my. That was…

Watch that one. 6 minutes well spent.

3 Likes

Interesting movie kickstarter project :smile:
Too bad i missed it :cry:

1 Like

Step Into The Page

4 Likes

That’s 5 min well spent.

1 Like

I haven’t seen this listed here, which surprises me. Apologies if I just missed it somehow:

Real Life FPS

7 Likes

That was awesome.

:laughing:

Just saw this brave brit weatherman:

Also watch with captions. :wink:

3 Likes

The town “Mechanical Problems”.

Seems legit.

1 Like

Single best use of Kickstarter ever: real life battle mechs.

Mind you, still think they’re a terrible idea for an actual combat system.

2 Likes

HARDCORE Official TIFF trailer - starring Sharlto Copley

3 Likes

Terrible? Maybe, I could see the application of such a thing on a mountainous, toxic planet. Of course it would have to fly as well, and dig, and send a payload thousands of kilometers away.

It’s official, Bugatti has broken the bounds of sanity once again.

:open_mouth:

Also, all of the US Air force on a single page:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Space… It’s huge… So huge, in fact, that if you lost your car keys in it, they would be almost impossible to find.

1 Like

Now THAT’S pod racing! :wheelchair:

Also did they use the Doom door sound at the end there??

Edit: Dammit now I want a new Ep 1 Pod Racer game

3 Likes

has to be a public domain sound effect. There are few that are rather overused.
One glass braking is quite memorable - it has to be around since 90-ties :slight_smile:
Heard it in one old game once and then in several low and even high budget movies and tv series.

This reminded me of The Wilhelm Scream. It’s a kind of running joke in Hollywood, and it’s used in almost every action movie you’ve ever watched. I get a kick out of each time I spot it. The link is a Wikipedia page with the Wilhelm Scream audio clip on the right.

3 Likes