Awesomes of the Internets

Maybe a bizarrely themed alien shopping mall.

1 Like

Six flags over Ceres!

1 Like

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books
http://www.cafepress.com/b5books
http://www.cafepress.com/b5books

HYPER SUPER AWESOME!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

What are you going to do when he does B5 the reboot?

1 Like

You really want to know?

1 Like

And Sense8 ?

www.typeranter.com/

2 Likes

I’d wait until I can buy the complete first season on blu-ray for under 30 bucks.

As much as I love Micheal, I’m a more than a bit skeptical of the latest shows. I’d have to wait and see.

Without a doubt, the most awesome soldier of WWII that you never heard about.

2 Likes

At 2:04, I think I left the light on in my garden shed.

PS. It’s HD so open in a big window!

4 Likes

http://www.silvergames.com/kill-me

Fun little browser game.

1 Like

One raccoon to rule them all.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Man-Captures-Photo-of-Raccoon-Riding-Alligator-307303761.html

1 Like

Not awesome at all, sourceforge. :angry:

5 Likes

You’re right ! I saw it too … hey hey … oups ?

(Maybe I talk about the video that is an ā€œawesome of the internetā€, maybe I talk about the garden so ā€œoups ?ā€, and now that the joke has been explained it is such a good joke…)

A system with 5 stars and a contact pair!

6 Likes

That’s an awesome system.

@INovaeKeith can the engine handle contact pairs? :smiley:

2 Likes

Pluto and Charon :smiley:

Post processed for colour as the eye would see them

Edit: 5 days to closest approach for those wondering!

5 Likes

Now for something completely different.

Who would like to listen to a 90’s pop song envisaged as vintage jazz?

Of course you do, here you go.

You’re welcome :smile:

4 Likes

Now that we will get a game with star systems of realistic size, here is a website that nicely illustrate the sizes and distances involved in our own solar system:

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

The moon is the size of one pixel, and everything else is scaled accordingly.

3 Likes

Vesta and the other one in the asteroid belt didn’t make it I see. :frowning: