Awesomes of the Internets

1 Like

2001 was a great film. But it was so close to be an even greater one…

1 Like

Delightful this is

3 Likes

That’s epic.
:laughing:

Lasers on the ISS! Our deathstar begins…

http://www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=151785&CultureCode=en

2 Likes

Marvel VS DC (Avengers Battle!)

1 Like

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

Universe Sandbox 2, currently in early development

2 Likes

Your childhood belongs to Dan Luvisi now:

1 Like

That gallery ranges from hilarious to mildly disturbing… I’m going to crawl back to my safe spot… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From the Hubble 25th Anniversary.

3 Likes

ā€˜Star Wars’ extended trailer. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diqn-i91L2M

1 Like

In case you can’t see it (I can’t except when I’m editing for some strange reason) :https://soundcloud.com/caseyedwards/oracles-grasp-by-blakus-official-demo-100-oracle

Surprised to see nothing about Kung Fury here! (maybe my search skills are weak?) Anyway - for anyone who might have missed it, and who likes old, cheesy 80’s action movies: (or parodies in general =) )

And then watch the music video!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Time to rack up some flying hours :smiley:

4 Likes

Finally. Jetpacks are now a thing.

1 Like

Bill Nye is awesome, therefore…awesome

kickstarter.com/projects/theplanetarysociety/lightsail-a-revolutionary-solar-sailing-spacecraft

(edited URL to prevent autoplay)

2 Likes

Lookie what I found:

Looks like it has potential as a pretty nice arcadey arena shoot-er-up.

If you’re interested, it’s better to purchase via BundleStars: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/barbaric-bundle/

It’s only 4 bucks and you get 9 other games besides. Compared to 20 on steam.

Also, a pretty nice album by Big Giant Circles.

Also something amusing: http://internet.gawker.com/who-drew-this-peeing-android-logo-on-google-maps-1699958172


I don’t know why I’m replying to selbie and not to the thread… weird. Oh wells. :smile:

Blue sunset on Mars.

3 Likes

If you paid attention to some of our videos with the desert planets you’ll notice that those sunsets came out blue as well. Pretty amazing =D

2 Likes

@selbie so… about time to get rid of autoplay?

3 Likes