Awesomes of the Internets

LOL!

:laughing:

I’m something of a tennis fan, so this was highly amusing. Thanks for making my day brighter. :wink:

That lighting!

1 Like

That is amazing.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that the Unreal team had broken into someone’s house and walked around with a camera.

Me again with another space video:

Have fun! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow nice ride!


Taiwan Taipei airliner crash clipping the bridge, dash-cam footage.

Yikes. :scream:


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/catopsys/immersis/

Sweet.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but it is mildly mind-blowing. :smile:
The Universe… to scale! And it seems to use KSP music in the background…

http://htwins.net/scale2/

1 Like

Kevin MacLeod,

http://incompetech.com/

You’ll notice his name in the description of a lot of youtube videos, including some that use KSP music in MineCraft, so I assume that’s where it’s from.

Minecraft in your living room, sponsored by Microsoft’s HoloLens :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been psychologically damaged by learning that the Japanese Spider Crab is a thing.

3 Likes

Curiosity is awake on Mars again.

6 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like it just for using glitch mob! Pretty cool video regardless though…is he falling down a the side of a drop off? Or is the current pulling him alongside the floor? It’s hard to tell… I can also already feel the cuts on his feet for kicking rocks when he runs along the floor…I’ve done that too many times when I dive.

Its a current through a pass into a lagoon.

Found this: http://www.lesfilmsengloutis.com/en/films/ocean-gravity-uk/

I have no words:

5 Likes

Here’s a spectacular video of the ESA’s Automated Transfer Vehicle(ATV) burning up in reentry!

3 Likes

So, Team Four Star has a let’s play of a STRAFE pre-alpha build up on their site:

http://teamfourstar.com/video/renegade-life-strafe-pre-alpha-kickstarter-game/

The game basically crawled out of 1998.

1 Like

I’m not sure where else to put this, but I have a feeling @mattk50 will like this…

http://www.hazeron.com/

"Feb 10, 2015

I may have been pursuaded to revive this beast. Give me two or three weeks, maybe a little more.

There was some discussion on the topic here.

Haxus"