Awesomes of the Internets

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/homeworld-remastered-collection-ships-on-sketchfab/176320

Pretty sweet. I would love to see some of I:BS assets shown off like this. Maybe during the KS.

@INovaeKeith Hint Hint. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be back… hehe he

Love it or hate it, this gal is all for T5! 07.01.2015

2 Likes

Happy “don’t believe anything you read on the internet” day everyone!

4 Likes

It’s only been today for 5 minutes! Do you believe me?

Imgur

1 Like

One more step towards self driving cars.


Don’t mind me, I’m testing out something stupid.

1 Like

I don’t think people should post legitimate content on the internet the 1st of April… no trust :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, I did try to link my post… in the same post, just to see what happens. Unfortu… erm, fortunately, the internet doesn’t explode. In fact, nothing happens. :pensive:

1 Like

Take that!! Behind The Scenes- Indiana Jones in Real Life! There title. Running away from a big inhabited ball. Mine.

1 Like

Rare Sperm Whale Encounter with ROV | Nautilus Live :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkBpummjR5I#t=12

2 Likes
1 Like

2001 was a great film. But it was so close to be an even greater one…

1 Like

Delightful this is

3 Likes

That’s epic.
:laughing:

Lasers on the ISS! Our deathstar begins…

http://www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=151785&CultureCode=en

2 Likes

Marvel VS DC (Avengers Battle!)

1 Like

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

Universe Sandbox 2, currently in early development

2 Likes

Your childhood belongs to Dan Luvisi now:

1 Like

That gallery ranges from hilarious to mildly disturbing… I’m going to crawl back to my safe spot… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From the Hubble 25th Anniversary.

3 Likes