Art Challenges for Infinity Fan Art (Challenge 4 - An Infinity Short Story - Ended! - Winner: ThornEel!)

An excuse more likely. (JK I couldn’t resist)

1 Like

ohgodohgod I haven’t written anything yet /o. You can be sure I’ll be up late Saturday/Sunday writing it last minute.

1 Like

/has 200 words written

/despairs

1 Like

I see you’re planning to do the same thing that I am planning to do :I (unless I manage to write it up in the days before)

1 Like

It’s a bold strategy but one I think will work out…

1 Like

First run, 2182 words, last part missing. Should be doable. (There are about a 550 words I could amputate without too many scars. But I don’t want to!)
Tomorrow’s re-read may hurt, though :pensive:

2 Likes

If you need more time we could postpone the deadline with one month. I would prefer to see a lot of stories finished.

2 Likes

Hopefully we’ll be in KS hyper-mode in one month.

2 Likes

I could use one more week. I simply don’t have time at the moment - at best I can finish it in 72h, but without enough re-read…

1 Like

I won’t complain if it gets delayed…

Hey, so yeahh… ahhhmm, we have sort of a problem here… yeeeeaaaahhhhh… apparently you guys have been procrastinating on this “months” competition… mmmm, yeahhh… you see we’re getting kinda close to the big event… and uhh, you’ve seen the posts about this? right? Yeahhh… If you guys could just go ahead and make sure your entries get in soon, that would be greaaat… and uhh, yeah I’ll just leave this here so everyone knows what’s up, cuz we’d hate for the writing competion to be overshadowed by anything… ok, bye bye…

A weeks delay should be safe enough…

Edit: now I’m watching office space again… heh.

7 Likes

What, you mean something more interesting than a short story competition might be happening in Oct∞ber?

2 Likes

Kickstarter or the printer gets it!!

5 Likes

Ok the final deadline for the competition is Sunday 27th. So a little over week more time to finish the stories. :smile:

Edit: and remember to use the separate post for the stories.

1 Like

How much longer before the OP of that thread reaches the editing deadline?

Depends how long we keep making good fun here I guess :smile:

If I know anything about understatement, that’s a BIG understatement ^^

1 Like

But that’s the weekend of the playtest! Oohhhh…I have a good idea now…

Waite, It was looking like there were only two of us who wrote there stories on time. That was better odds at being chosen. Opponents >:/

1 Like

3 stories so far. Only two are short enough though.

Ah HA!!! (count to three? slave driver)