I take that as an “I’m in” 
Sounds fun.
I’m in
I kinda like this idea…
I’m in
So for those of us who don’t remember the lore too well, is there a wiki of information we can read up on? I just remember that deltan are ultra militaristic and the starfold is the industrial faction and not much more than that…
I have a lot of lore filed away from when I was leading the story team. However I understand a lot of that lore is changing for various reasons and it could be damaging to a submitted story’s integrity to use it. Unless a dev team member can provide some current lore (don’t hold your breath as they have more pressing priorities) it’s probably best to write a fairly generic story that can fit with the media that has already been publicly released.
I don’t think it really matters if a fan story turns out to be inconsistent with official lore that gets published later. For now it’s just a bit of fun.
I have some stuff on my PC but its boxed up for a few weeks while I’m moving
I’m in.
I even had a title for this one bit: Vae Victoris
But nope, I’m definitely doing something else. I just don’t see how the conclusion to something as epic as the Star Fold independence war can be summed up in 2000 words 
And of course, I’m in
I’d love to but I won’t be participating, no time. I’m really looking forward to reading what you guys put together. I’ve got some topic suggestions though 
-
Archaeological team working in a fringe system comes across odd artifact, (planetary or in deep space) of unknown origin.
-
Experimental FTL Drive, or Regular FTL drive failure, leaving the ship suspended in FTL “Space” - Exploring the psycological impact such an event would have on passengers, and how, if possible, could they escape their eventual fate?
Hush Hutchings, don’t give away my general theme to everyone.
Also I’m in
reads through the second suggestion and sighs
… dammit …
Count me in as well! 
In so far:
@JB47394
@Bentware
@Crayfish
@Skyentist
@TerranAmbass
@ThornEel
@dekaku
@Sunk
@Tjafaas
@crocio
@LucasFIN I’m nearly ready to submit my story. Is it worth you starting a new topic for story submissions? It might help to keep this thread somewhat readable.
That was quick 
I’m at the countryside until the end of next week. I originally planned to keep the enrollment going on until i return home and start the actual competition after that. But I suppose we can start already and new people can join in as we go.
Edit: I made a new thread for the story submissions.
I’m in
To provide a baseline against the bad writing infecting modern sci-fi.
I think my english skills are much to bad for this one…
I added a link to the original lore in the OP of this challenge. Since the OP is already pretty far away I will add a link to it here:
Just a quick reminder. The deadline of this challenge is 20th of this month. Still plenty of time to finish your work if you are still in.
Life was pretty hectic recently so I didn’t get enough time for something, but I should make it on time 
I made an outline a month ago at least…Classes have me busy now 