Maybe Bentware just buys in bulk? Or is lazy? Or likes things fresh off the heated dry cycle?
That isn’t a quote of me!
Do a better job of your porn research.
Get back on subject before this thread gets locked! I rather like this thread. Got to go, the heated dry cycle just ended.
Who says that this isn’t the NEW subject?
Five days until video. It will probably be longer than that. Pant pant pant.
Two days… they must be working on it as Keith’s Twitter account is very slow.
I was traveling for the last 10 days, I just got back last night. My level of activity will be picking up this week as I work to clear the remaining blockers on our video.
I’m all excised, maybe too much so. One day left. I do like counting down ever so much.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.
ex·cise
1 [n. ek-sahyz, -sahys; v. ek-sahyz, ik-sahyz]
noun
1.an internal tax or duty on certain commodities, as liquor or tobacco, levied on their manufacture, sale, or consumption within the country.
2.a tax levied for a license to carry on certain employments, pursue certain sports, etc.
3.British . the branch of the civil service that collects excise taxes.
verb (used with object), ex·cised, ex·cising.
4.to impose an excise on.
Huh, you’ve taxed yourself? It actually kinda works…
Did you mean “words” That law still holding true 
Like I said, I can’t spell and depend on spellchecker. It’s not wordchecker. And ya it kind of does work.
I know. It was just such a tempting typo to make fun of. I mean, how many times do you see someone excising themselves? 
Getting out of bed is very taxing 
Zero days left. Well there is a lot of today left and I can count up too and don’t really expect it today but if it came out I could stop checking the board twice a day. And
Purple.
It won’t come out today, we’re doing everything we can to get it out as soon as possible.
Looking forward! Have fun in the meantime
T+ five days. Giving them six more days, if it’s not out by then I’ll give them SEVEN!!!
no you didn’t.
Give them time. They always pull through in the end. 
T + twenty five days. (or not). I saw on the Twitter account: Keith Newton @inovae_keith 17h
Just checked in the last major block of code for our nxt video. Hopefully we’ll be recording it soon
Thinking six months until we see it?
No it won’t be 6 months. That really was the last major code block before we record it. We’re in the process of putting it together right now so hopefully we’ll have the raw footage recorded soon.
Your cynicism sucks. I think I’m far better at the job.