Zero days left. Well there is a lot of today left and I can count up too and don’t really expect it today but if it came out I could stop checking the board twice a day. And
Purple.
It won’t come out today, we’re doing everything we can to get it out as soon as possible.
Looking forward! Have fun in the meantime
T+ five days. Giving them six more days, if it’s not out by then I’ll give them SEVEN!!!
no you didn’t.
Give them time. They always pull through in the end. 
T + twenty five days. (or not). I saw on the Twitter account: Keith Newton @inovae_keith 17h
Just checked in the last major block of code for our nxt video. Hopefully we’ll be recording it soon
Thinking six months until we see it?
No it won’t be 6 months. That really was the last major code block before we record it. We’re in the process of putting it together right now so hopefully we’ll have the raw footage recorded soon.
Your cynicism sucks. I think I’m far better at the job.
Oddly enough, I don’t think that I-Novae could use a professional cynic. 
They have enough professional grade cynics looking to volunteer their time as it is, anyway.
Wasn’t cynicism. I was just applying T= 1.5 times the last date expressed and the opinion of a dead cats ashes. [quote=“INovaeKeith, post:49, topic:330”]
raw footage recorded soon.
[/quote] Hollywood would take six months minimum.
1 month = good job no messing around maybe a few mistakes.
2 months = triple checking
3 months = cautious.
4 months = maybe TOO cautious.
5 months = what the smurf have you been doing?
6 months = stop the partying and petrifying self doubt, put out the vid all ready!
I think someone must have trolled INS and given them clocks that operate in Valve Time! 
But seriously guys, I’ll look forward to seeing your new stuff! 
We’re hoping to record the new footage by the end of this week. We made some changes to our lighting pipeline that require additional tweaks to our art assets. I think we’re in the home stretch now as we just tweak and polish. After the raw footage is recorded it could be another week before we actually release the video as we need to add music, transitions, and all that other video production stuff. We’re trying to use this video as a dry run for some of the stuff we want to do with our KS video so we’re working w/ our video production guy on it.
Hate to be that guy, but with all the delays in the video (which seemed to stem from issues in the engine), is mid July still your target date for the KS?
@Topperfalkon Is this what you had in mind?
![]()
We’re still doing our best to hit that date but with the delays in getting this latest video out I wouldn’t hold my breath. Once we release the video I’ll write up a new blog entry with more info on where we’re at.
Our lives depend on it!
It’s about midnight in the UK (or not) so hurry, not much time left because [quote=“Indicable, post:58, topic:330, full:true”]
Our lives depend on it!
[/quote]coming out!
Wait what is this? The vid came out?
Reread that /looks disappointingly at sparta.