Well… not completely, I mean some of your post still made sense.
Ye know… I heard someone at my university say almost the exact same thing about the satellite they’re planning to launch next month. It’s only a small one, and their jobs and personal savings aren’t on the line, but still…
@INovaeKeith
Well if you ran into Tim Sweeney then surely you also ran into Cliff Bleszincki? Even though Tim is the CEO, we don’t hear much about him as we did about Cliff when he was at Epic Games.
Oh and what your thoughts on the recently released Unreal Engine 4?
I have had my best sex toys out waiting for that video. There getting dusty now. Do I have time to run them through the dishwasher and put them away or just use a hairdryer to dust them off then keep them in a bag by the computer?
Not sure what to do.
Signed: Frustrated in Infinity.
@Bentware I’ve been traveling outside the US all week and it has had a significant impact on my ability to remove the last remaining blockers for releasing the video. Originally I didn’t think it was going to be quite this disruptive but… I was wrong.
From what I saw at GDC it looks great. They’ve really polished up the editor/tools and the new pricing model + source is quite disruptive. Beyond that I haven’t looked at any of the guts. From what I’ve heard from people who are actually working with it is they have mixed feelings about the removal of UnrealScript. Apparently UE4 relies on its dynamic recompiling with a C++ macro based scripting language instead. I guess I’ll have to cough up $20 and take a look myself at some point
Don’t worry for us, we’ve learned patience. Good travels and have fun (if you find time for it)!
Nah, it doesn’t top the Doughnout post.
This is not a subtle way to ask if putting the old forum’s archives is still planned.
I’m not good at subtle anyway.
But it was even funnier than it was creepy!
That isn’t a quote of me!
Do a better job of your porn research.
Get back on subject before this thread gets locked! I rather like this thread. Got to go, the heated dry cycle just ended.
I was traveling for the last 10 days, I just got back last night. My level of activity will be picking up this week as I work to clear the remaining blockers on our video.
ex·cise
1 [n. ek-sahyz, -sahys; v. ek-sahyz, ik-sahyz]
noun
1.an internal tax or duty on certain commodities, as liquor or tobacco, levied on their manufacture, sale, or consumption within the country.
2.a tax levied for a license to carry on certain employments, pursue certain sports, etc.
3.British . the branch of the civil service that collects excise taxes.
verb (used with object), ex·cised, ex·cising.
4.to impose an excise on.
Huh, you’ve taxed yourself? It actually kinda works…