Where are you from?

Bonjour from France :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“LyskTrevise, post:5, topic:1294, full:true”]
im sorry but theres no “Texas” option, which is very insulting since Texas is the greatest country in the world
[/quote]It’s obvious you’ve never been to California!

2 Likes

ZĂźrich, Switzerland.

1 Like

Europe (just posting so I dont end up double/tripelvoting by accident)

Britain here. It’s a lot like elsewhere in Europe, only less fashionable and with more rain. :wink:

3 Likes

I am from everywhere :slight_smile: (chuck norris inside)

While true I can’t remember the last time we tried to secede :wink:

1 Like

Im from the great state of Utah!

1 Like

The great nation of Indiana, of The United States of America.

1 Like

Yorkshire, England, United kingdom here.

DĂźsseldorf, Germany, Europe, Planet Earth, Solar System 1, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Nr. 1939

1 Like

?

Our solar system is usually called the Sol system.

It does make sense. It was the first solar system discovered, so it is indexed as Solar System 1.
Although I like zero-based indexing systems, so I would call it Solar System 0.

2 Likes

According to Wikipedia our system is called “Solar System”. There must be an error somewhere, they should have named it properly… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System

Greetings :blush:

Officially, yes. That’s why I said ‘usually’. I mean that is the term commonly used.

The Netherlands. Shout out to my fellow Flying Dutchman @Sean!

1 Like

also The Netherlands Amsterdam.

2 Likes

France
Earth
Solar system
Milky way
Local group
Virgo supercluster
Brane 165373848291716151739362514187382726 :smile:

It’s complicated…