Welcome to the new I-Novae Studios forums!

I’m less inclined to care about my sign-up date and more inclined to care about getting my username back. Omgits here isn’t exactly supposed to be seen or heard, if ya know what I’m sayin’.

I’m not actually worried about my sign up date either. I just thought I’d tease you about it is all.

I hope you can get your name back Kichae.

Hi guys, feels good to be back, missed you all!

To I-novae, keep up the good work guys!

It would be cool if we could change the background, that whitheness and greyness is killing my eyesight.

1 Like

Afternoon gentlemen, I’ve been a long time lurker of Infinity. Glad to see something tangible is on the horizon, and you can be damn sure I’ll be paying into the Kickstarter for Battlescape!

I’ve been waiting forever for these forums to go up!

Awesome, welcome back everyone!

I follow you for a long time. I was hidden in the shadows, but as you advance apace while I go out.

Yes, forums are up again! Good work, it’s nice to be back.

Progess :slight_smile: good work guys

I’ve been following this project for a long time so i guess this is the perfect time to become part of the community.

Can’t wait for them pics! :smiley:

Posting in one of the first legendary threads. Do I get a badge later on? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m truly sorry we had to dump the old forum content. I do hope it can be revived. I to am sorry I lost my sign up date, even tho it was not from 2005, but 2008.

I hope the community can resume to be the good spirited one it used to be. But I am very skeptic to this new forum layout. It seems its more fancy than functional. And I deem, I’m not going to spend much of my time here as I used to.

Please do change the background to a more blackish tone tho, this hurts my eyes.

//BackZuth

There’s always something that gets left behind

And we’re back! o/

(filler content since “post must be 20 characters long”)

Good to have forums again! Though I became inactive before the old site went offline, I must admit I missed it a bit.

May take some time to get the feeling of ‘home’ though, with the new layout, colors and new names and all. :smile:

Oh and good that the developers are now easily recognizable by their names and avatars. Looks professional!

What’s the underscore for? :smiley:

I’ve been following you guys on twitter for awhile now. Glad to see you guys back up!

Probably because importing legacy accounts seems to be broken at the moment. The legacy user names are reserved so my guess is he created a new account and appended _ to it so he could have a similar name. I’m working on fixing legacy account importing :\

2 Likes

Ah that explains it, glad to know it wasn’t just me forgetting my password. But yeah, I haven’t been able to log into my old account yet.

But Ben it looks like you were able to get into your old account?? How? open_mouth

Wow, you’re using Discourse, I’m thinking of using this myself. It’s soooo shiny.