Welcome new Pilots!

Super, thanks. Yes it seems to have recognised my pledge on here now I have checked back. Thanks for the welcome.

Hello everybody. I love space games. I’m also here because of Star Citizen. Between Elite, SC, Space Engineers and Battlescape it seems great space games are everywhere! Which makes me very happy.

Knowing that the developer release is coming up is making me wish I’d backed at a higher level. But I think I can hold out while reading about the rest of you. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Hello, just signed up on forums, excited about the game. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Welcome! :smile:

Welcome all!

Hi there space travelers, call me Abel… Abel Filan.

Backed Infinity: Battlescape in November 2015 via Kickstarter but just got here in the forums now in March 2016 :grin: Please… refer a friend to back this project. We’re all here a part of the success of this game.

That’s it, end of comment. I’m amazed you took that effort to read through the thread.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

hi i Dmitrii i backed after responed message Keith and becouse it last of space simulators in croudfunding which give us USA. SC for me scary project i dont wanna be addicteve for update ships in real money, ED for me pretty boring i played 72 hours and not find point for played again.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pidrito/
hovewer i maybe bit stupid for other games becoouse i love moba.

2 Likes

Hey guys :wink:

2 Likes

Hey how ya doin McLovin? :slightly_smiling:

I’m doing great! Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Hey McLovin, anything in the oven? :heart_eyes:

Welcome and great to have you.

1 Like

@Zen What? lol

Being your name is McLovin, seemed fitting that there might be a bun on the way, somewhere. :blush:

Welcome back then!!

1 Like