Weekly Update #53

Unlikely. The image is just concept art so it may be nothing.

Could be a ship, could be part of the structure.

2 Likes

@INovaeFlavien, are you and the team thinking about how buildings can be blended into the landscape?

Considering the factory shown in the first image, I’d expect sand to have accumulated in corners and up against the walls of the building.

I imagine modifying the building based on the terrain it’s on would be much easier than modifying the terrain based on what buildings are in the vicinity?

2 Likes

Yes. Maybe.

6 Likes

Testament to how liberal this forum is and that our devs have a humble side, thank you @inovaeflavien, he would have been banned in some places for that. :heart:

7 Likes

Dude if it would be bad if we friendship together or know each other but no remember we are only consumers. I dont care about ban.

1 Like

You may consider yourself only a consumer but most of us consider ourselves part of a community over a decade old.
We have backed the developers’ project and the developers themselves, not simply purchased a product.

In English, to back means to support and invest effort into something.

We want to support Flavien and the team, not mock him.

3 Likes

It’s kind of sad we need to say this but yeah the atmosphere of these forums is very much appreciated. countless other forums have rules against ā€œnegativityā€ which basically just means you’re gonna get banned regardless if you arent filtering your ideas through an extremely fine sieve.

also pictbridge is hilarious

5 Likes

Second this.

1 Like

Come now, all the regulars around here can be defined as supporters, even the more ā€œsilentā€ one.
The dig is intended to be humourous, not negative nor harmful.

Besides, being supportive doesn’t mean being fanatic or narrow-minded.

1 Like

I’m​ certainly not being fanatical, but maybe I’m being overly British.

I’m all for criticism and humourous jibes but I felt pictbridge’s gif came across as rude, and as a Brit that’s something I have little tolerance for.
However, I appreciate that rudeness and disrespect probably wasn’t what was intended.

2 Likes

It was super funny and not mean spirited IMO. Stop beeing british then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

OK. OK, this is getting a little too realistic. Taking this opportunity, -Just only God can Judge me.

2 Likes

I hope this is over as it has gotten boring in the British sense…

(The American sense is … it’s no fun, no interest. The British sense is It’s negative, goes agenst (spelling) the flow, leaves a bad taste in the mouth.) (as always open to being corrected)