Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Eye-gasms, eye-gasms everywhere! :yum:

15 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

I notice the beauty of the desert on the earthlike moon is under-represented in most screenshot collections:

13 Likes

12 Likes

‘Hi there, glad you could join me. I’m Bob Ross and welcome to The Joy of Painting.’

Edit: crap, left the fps counter in… :grin:

18 Likes

Well done, all very nice pictures.

I think they made the atmosphere a bit thicker/more humid. Really adds to the sense of scale.

By the way hadn’t someone found a way to add a nose camera by editing one of the XML files in the game folder? Is that still possible? That could help create better screenshots. Or maybe just give the modified XML to the developers so that they can add it to the prototype as standard.

2 Likes

Also a rear mounted camera would be nice not only for seeing nearby objects and ships but would be great for making videos as well.

1 Like

@TARS figured it out. But I guess the devs don’t want that in the final game because without the cockpit you can see more, thus having an unfair advantage, at least I woudn’t want that because I like cockpit view but don’t want to gimp myself.

Eh, fair enough.
Guess we’ll have to wait a bit for a spectator/sandbox mode to become available.
Then again, we’re already getting great pictures, so maybe it isn’t necessary. :slight_smile:

Think this is still a decent photo.

7 Likes

If there are no targeting arrays I doubt very much it would be an advantage.

13 Likes

Fire ze missiles! (Modded FX)

Space explosions (Modded FX and damage set to zero for more pew and less target death)

15 Likes

Mind if I dump these here?"

These were among the best I’ve taken. Hopefully it is “Up to par”. Fortunately, “up to par” isn’t hard to achieve with such great material. :stuck_out_tongue:

This one was actually taken under fire. Thanks for that, @mattk50 :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

‘The family portrait’

11 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

12 Likes

I’m sure it’s somewhere simple and I’m overthinking it, but where are the screenshots saved? Looked in the game directory and could not find them.

(edit I found them, so never mind. :slight_smile: )

1 Like